125 Best Films Ever Made List

Tools    

94 Guess Who's Coming To Dinner

Such an amazing idea for a flim during the era it was made in .My favorite Spencer Tracy Movie

93 The Green Mile

King's best adapted Book To Film movie. Hanks and Duncan were great in this movie

My rep is for Guess who's Coming to Dinner?, have never been able to get through The Green Mile from beginning to end.

[quote=NedStark09;1893475][size=4]92 Easy A

I generally am not a fan of these type teen type of romantic comedy types. Most of my modern film knowledge is Potter, Rings, Star Wars and Marvel In The Title
But This was a good movie

I LOVED this movie...Stone killed it and I loved Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarkson as her parents.

I don't actually wear pants.
Your taste is very fluffy. You seem to enjoy films with high entertainment value over anything else. I also see you're a fan of Spielberg, and you enjoy Star Wars and superheroes. I'm interested to see how the rest of your list (all three films of it) shapes up.

03 Lawrence Of Arabia.

It was the first Adventure movie i think i ever saw. In the early days of AMC lots of classics were on from the 4AM to 6am. Generally a repeat of that film that was on at 9pm which for a kid was bed time.
I watched alot of movies like these and westerns during this time.
Peter O'Toole such a great actor

03 Lawrence Of Arabia.

It was the first Adventure movie i think i ever saw. In the early days of AMC lots of classics were on from the 4AM to 6am. Generally a repeat of that film that was on at 9pm which for a kid was bed time.
I watched alot of movies like these and westerns during this time.
Peter O'Toole such a great actor
Ok now this is my favorite film on your list ^^

02 The Empire Strikes Back

Still the best Star Wars Film ever made. Its true id doesnt come close to A New Hope in Box Office but it sickens me that we live in a time where Films have too much budgets and all people focus on is Box Office. Will the next movie surpass the other. Substance is gone today. I prefer the times of the effects in this film and ROTJ. I am a fan of any Star Wars film by pure luck because its never my intent to be a token fan of anything Star Wars. It just has happened that way.

I dont fallow the Fan Geekdom when it comes to what Star Wars fans and who like the films anymore. Some people like Empire, A New Hope and Return Of The Jedi. Empire Edges out the First Movie but just barely.

01 Lord Of The Rings Trilogy

I know they are considered 3 movies but they were filmed at the same time. So i consider LOTR like the Books broken down into 3 Parts

lol, I thought it was going to be godfather, since that movie is like #1 on most lists that has something to do with best movie ever. well I guess I was wrong.

lol, I thought it was going to be godfather, since that movie is like #1 on most lists that has something to do with best movie ever. well I guess I was wrong.
You gotta look at the individuals taste lol. Lotr only made too much sense at this point.