Terrorist Attacks

Tools    

Tut, tut, tut - little digs.....oh my, how un PC of me, lol!
Nah, not un-PC at all; just not subtle. If you're trying to get in some cheap parting shot, you have to be less obvious about it.

LOL,LOL, LOL -- yummy, Star Trek TOS - my favorite!!

William Shatner when he was young and gorgeous....

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wow Christine lives in UK and is one of the most sensible posters in this thread. And I guess you're not aware there was a terrorist act in Australia last night.

Somebody saw something, somebody said something.
Authorities did nothing... all because of political correctness and fear of being called an "Islamophobe."
Politicians and heads of law enforcement seem to prefer scores of dead children and murdered bodies in the street rather than suffer the possibility of being called a name (that might cost them potential votes).

It's always struck me that it's people who don't live in big multicultural cities that stress more about our way of life here than we do ourselves.
Maybe they are right . You are living in dreamworld where muslims are supposed to get westernised after they live in europe for a while....not gonna happen in my opinion .

At least in my country muslims never got indianised inspite of living for centuries in India . And Indian culture is much more conservative and therefore more easy for muslims to assimilate into .

I wonder how come muslims are going to be westernised considering the fact that western culture is a much more radically modern culture . Are their women going to stop wearing the head to toe hijab and lie practically naked on the beach like western women ? Not gonna happen . Instead western women will be forced to cover themselves as muslims around them grow in numbers and they they start to frown on western women who wear revealing clothes .

Direct imposition of sharia law in muslim majority areas will start when their percentage in the population increases .

You ready? You look ready.
This is true, but which is more likely to eventually get nuclear or chemical weapon capability, and attempt to wipe several countries from the face of the earth without hesitation?
Da Cribs. Bloods gettin an atom split.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Cricket - Covfefe - Niqab. Nothing to do with terrorism but keep going.

I said I didn't realize I was supposed to justify posts
Shouldn't we all have to when we claim something? If you only ever want to post in this side of the site then you should expect people to question what you are saying since you are so prominent here.

If our topic was the Holocaust, should we remind everyone that more Jews were killed by accidents, diseases and natural disasters than were killed in the Holocaust?
Not in the time that the Nazi's killed them. If the 6 Million figure is accurate then about a Million European Jews were killed per year which was at least 4 times (but most likely much more) than Jews were naturally dying, plus you have to factor in the dire conditions for the jews who went into hiding, the majority of them died in horrific ways.

Tut, tut, tut - little digs.....oh my, how un PC of me, lol!
It's amazing that anyone who mentions something being offensive is a 'snowflake' yet people like you are so ridiculously sensitive.

Somebody saw something, somebody said something.
Authorities did nothing... all because of political correctness and fear of being called an "Islamophobe."
Politicians and heads of law enforcement seem to prefer scores of dead children and murdered bodies in the street rather than suffer the possibility of being called a name (that might cost them potential votes).
What is any of this based on?

How do you know authorities did nothing because of political correctness?

We have no clue why this stuff wasn't followed up on (and i'm completely with you it should have been, i'm p!ssed), i have my own theories that have just as much evidence as your across the ocean based: constantly reading debunked sources self.

I definitely think this site has gotten ridiculously white supremacist-y. This thread is only missing the slurs. Think that's an appropriate response for a teenager after a terrorist attack but adults shouldn't be earnestly suggesting nuking the ME, deporting all muslims, monitoring all muslims when they themselves have a serious reaction to threads on this site being closed or even the suggestion of one being closed.

I guess i should just not read this thread but it's pretty fascinating.

Welcome to the human race...
I agree with locking up anyone who went to Syria etc. but we all know what is going on: spreading hate and terror and chaos. We need to stop with the "tolerance" else many more people will be killed in the name of the pc.

Totally agree with this guy:

Hoo boy, not more Paul Joseph Watson videos. I am so sick of this guy.

Welcome to the human race...
Nah, if you have to cut it down then you can be accused of taking it out of context and damaging your credibility in the process (though not as damaging as sincerely linking to Paul Joseph Watson, of course).

If we're going to talk signatures, then Yoda's signature has definitely been thrown into sharp relief.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I definitely think this site has gotten ridiculously white supremacist-y. This thread is only missing the slurs. Think that's an appropriate response for a teenager after a terrorist attack but adults shouldn't be earnestly suggesting nuking the ME, deporting all muslims, monitoring all muslims when they themselves have a serious reaction to threads on this site being closed or even the suggestion of one being closed.

I guess i should just not read this thread but it's pretty fascinating.
To say that muslims/Islam are a problem doesn't make us racists just realists.

I personally don't have a problem with people from most other areas of the world coming and living here in the UK. I wouldn't import from Romania either though given a higher likelihood of criminality that I've experienced several times where I work in the last couple of years.

I don't recall anyone in this thread calling for deportation or monitoring of ALL muslims though. Just locking up the 23,000 identified as a risk, and imposing much more strict immigration law till we can figure out who is a risk.

I didn't "earnestly" suggest nuking the middle east I just asked would the world be better off without it.