Prison Break

Tools    

I did a search so please forgive me if there is already a thread for Prison Break because it didn't show up.

Did anyone catch tonights episode? Are they hinting at the president and her brother having an insestuous affair? That's what I got out of the telephone conversation.

Aside from that, do you understand the whole CIA/Presidential conspiracy? They have never explained what this whole thing is about so I am only trying to guess at it. I am just wondering if anyone else understand it.

Also from this episode, whose file was the bald guy holding? In other words, who is "Sala" or "Sola" or whatever it said.

I'm trying to remember what u are referring to with the fat guy holding a file. The incestous realtionship between Caroline and Steadman was exactly what they were insinuating and that is why Caroline had to go along with the company because they know her secrets. The whole president/CIA conspiracy is still slightly unknown because we don't know who is pulling the strings behind the company and what their purpose is other than to get back at Linc and Scofield's dad which they have done cause he is dead.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Liked the first season, second season has lost my attention though, not quite as daft as season 3 of Lost, but definetly getting there.
Sopranos, 6 Feet and 24 remain constant overall but even these stellar series have had a good few turkeys in amongst their many episodes.
Is Prison Break taking a leaf out of 24's book, Presidential conspiracy, who'd have though it?

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Is Prison Break taking a leaf out of 24's book, Presidential conspiracy, who'd have though it?
Well Prison Break has been about the Presidential conspiracy from the beginning. (This is the reason why Lincoln was in prison) I'm not sure how much it resembles 24 because I don't watch that show. But it's probably quite different.

I'm trying to remember what u are referring to with the fat guy holding a file..
I said bald guy...but I guess he might of been a little fat too

Anyway I looked it up online and I think he is who they call "The Pad Man." He's the boss of Bill Kim, and the superior of The Company. He is the one who communicates to Kim through writing on the pad of paper.

So the part in the episode I was referring to was when Kim went into the limo and told "The pad Man" that president Reynolds is going to let Burrows and Scofield go free. The the pad man handed this file to Kim, and it is marked "SONA". I'm just wondering if there was any mention in previous episodes about this SONA business...what it means.

i dont actually watch this show-but ive seen previews 4 it

dont hate me for bringing this up(it has nothing to do with the show)

that main guy reminds of a "boy" in my school

i dont actually watch this show-but ive seen previews 4 it

dont hate me for bringing this up(it has nothing to do with the show)

that main guy reminds of a "boy" in my school

Why would I hate you? But you should go rent the first season NOW!

Why would I hate you? But you should go rent the first season NOW!
because the forums bout a show and im taking bout a "boy"

maybe i will!!!

1st season = good
2nd season = bad
Without any major spoilers, why do you feel season 2 is bad Suspect? I still aim to buy it once it's out on DVD. I've only watched the S1 so far.

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
I don't think it was canceled, just delayed. It's coming back on tomorrow. Yay!

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of this show, I've been following it ever since i brought the first season on DVD. Watched season 2 and 3 on TV as well as season 4. I believe they have 4 episodes left in the series.

The greatest escape on television comes to an end after four suspenseful seasons when PRISON BREAK returns for the series' final episodes beginning Friday, April 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Following a series of double-crosses, the brothers now find themselves racing to retrieve SCYLLA, which unbeknownst to them has landed in the possession of their estranged mother and Company operative Christina (Kathleen Quinlan).
And apparently they have a ''really cool ending''

Just finished watching this show-AMAZING!

season 3 was a little off the course but season 4 brings in the bigger picture and ties everything together. But season 1 is easily the best followed closely by 2. you could watch just those two and get a good opinion on the show.

It's very good,I'm watching it now but it gets predictable.Or maybe it's just me since I watch tons of episodes per day and I just start to see the pattern.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
OK just rewatched first 2 seasons to try and identify at exactly what point did Fonzie show up on water skis. Far as I could tell, The Fonz started strapping them on when our crew missed Abruzzi's jet and outran the police posse at 300 yards distance on foot.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I was hooked from the pilot but I went cold in the last season and never bothered picking it up when it started again, plus I cant tolerate Sarah Wayne Callies after Walking Dead.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Right there with you D8, I knew it premiered last night but could not bring myself to do it. I'm already damaged from forcing myself to watch seasons 4 and 5.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Right there with you D8, I knew it premiered last night but could not bring myself to do it. I'm already damaged from forcing myself to watch seasons 4 and 5.
I didnt even know it was on, earl, but if anyone bothered watching, let me know how he survived being buried after DYING (ye gods) and wound up in Yemen. And is Sarah still acting like a whiny zombie ghost?