Found a pair of Classic Disney TV Specials

Tools    

I was on YouTube looking for some old Disney specials I remember watching back in the 80's. And I found two of the more prominent flicks I remember.

The first was a Halloween special that blended hit songs to clips of Disney animated shorts and movies. Essentially a 45 minute Disney made and produced animated music video long before YouTube was even a thought. It had Michael Jackson, Ray Parker Jr, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Eurythmics, and Stevie Wonder to name a few. Top it off Jeffery Jones (the principal from Ferris Bueller and the Dad from Beetlejuice) played the Magic Mirror and was host to the special. I was around 4 or younger when I saw this for the first time when my Grandparents sent a taped copy on VHS from the States to our home in South Korea. Happy to see this special again. I had a real nostalgia trip.

Second was an educational special featuring Donald Duck as he learned about Mathematics. Okay this was a short movie, but details. From it's application to music, shapes, games and more. Another nostalgia trip that I was introduced to around the same time as the other special.

Now if I can find the musical clip special focused on Donald Duck loosing his temper with the Dolly Parton's 9-5 playing I will be 3 for 3.