The Huntsman Winter's War

→ in
Tools    

I actually thought this was a really good movie compared to the first one. It might be because Emily Blunt is my celebrity crush but still i actually really enjoyed watching it unlike the first one where i was checking the time.

I actually thought this was a really good movie compared to the first one. It might be because Emily Blunt is my celebrity crush but still i actually really enjoyed watching it unlike the first one where i was checking the time.
Haven't seen it but I can appreciate that – I have a crush on her in The Jane Austen Book Club in particular. And she's so perfect to play an ice queen .

Have seen it just a few days ago and when i saw Jessica Chastain my thoughts were "why her???"
In short, didn't like it one bit. It tried to connect with the first one but failed miserably.

Have seen it just a few days ago and when i saw Jessica Chastain my thoughts were "why her???"
In short, didn't like it one bit. It tried to connect with the first one but failed miserably.
I can understand that because she seems like someone of an equal if not greater status than Blunt or Theron at the moment.

I tried watching Snow White and the Huntsman when it came on one of the movie networks, but I turned it off not too far in. Despite that, I saw The Huntsman: Winter's War for really cheap just before it left theatres and I thought it was fairly decent. Definitely way more watchable than the first one at least haha.

I can understand that because she seems like someone of an equal if not greater status than Blunt or Theron at the moment.
Not just because of that. Jessica just doesn't fit the role. The role is of a young girl whereas Jessica is quite old. And this action/fighting girl role doesn't suit her.

Not just because of that. Jessica just doesn't fit the role. The role is of a young girl whereas Jessica is quite old. And this action/fighting girl role doesn't suit her.
I got that impression as well.