Vin Diesel
Jason Statham
Ashton Kutcher
Jennifer Lopez
Cuba Gooding Jnr
Catherine Zeta Jones

colin firth?!

ashton kutcher though,so agree

There is an anomaly that has occured in this thread, and I need to immediately correct it.

That is all.

I was surprised to see Colin Firth as well, but then I thought about all the movies of his I've seen, and he does kind of play the same character over and over again. I like that type of character though, so I don't mind. On that list I also like Chris Hemsworth. He plays a good arrogant bastard haha.

Keanu Reeves was excellent in the Bill and Ted movies.

That and Parenthood were the only projects he ever added to in his life, and he basically was playing the same character in both. Most undeserving actor of our generation.

I really can't despise Keanu since he is such a nice guy and if what i've read about him is true he seems to be genuinely one of the kindest people in hollywood. Agree though he isn't a good actor at all, probably the worst out of major actors i can think of.

I bolded "excellent" since it was partly a joke, since whenever they say it in the movie they do their air guitar and the music plays. But I did genuinely like him in that. I agree with Camo that he's not really a good actor, but is an A+ human being.

I really can't despise Keanu since he is such a nice guy and if what i've read about him is true he seems to be genuinely one of the kindest people in hollywood. Agree though he isn't a good actor at all, probably the worst out of major actors i can think of.
Thank you, yes thats what I meant. No I dont "despise" Keanu I guess.

Topher Grace ( I haven't gotten over Venom)

Anne Hathaway (can't act, Catwoman was worse than Halle Berry's)

Megan Fox (not talented, good looking though)

Chris Evans (plays Himself in every film)

Every actor in The Force Awakens BESIDES Kylo Ren (Adam Driver)
I personally think Chris Evans is an amazing actor portraying Captain America. Altho hes not in a whole bunch of movies he does the role so perfectly. I actually thought Adam driver was the one actor that was bad. I just didnt like him.
Sorry just figuring out how to quote people wiggy.

Driver I thought actually conveyed a realistic person, no other actor was as personalized or impactful as him. He truly was a dumb teenager with daddy issues that is talented with the force, but due to his immaturity and anger, he's a little punk bitch that hides under a mask, that is the character.

Rey is a Disney princess who does everything perfect

Finn is a jackass that asks everyone else questions to explain to the audience what the hell and why the hell they are doing what they are doing.

Finn and Rey are the most boring lazily written characters in the Star Wars universe.
1. Finally someone understands Kylo Ren.

2.Rey doesn't do everything perfectly, she accidentally releases the Rapthars, she gets captured by Kylo Ren, and just because she's self sufficient doesn't make her a Mary Sue, she's been on her own since she was a kid, it would be bad if she didn't know how to do the things she does.

3. There is no reason Finn should know the stuff he asks about, and it's a good way to help people who aren't fully understanding the story.

4. A soldier raised to destroy defies his training and decides he's not going to be a killing machine. A orphaned scavenger that has spent years in denial that her family shall find her, just to be thrust into an intergalactic war to find she is more powerful than she ever could have imagined. Yeah, forget Jar Jar Binks and Anakin Skywalker, Finn and Rey are the worst characters in the Star Wars Universe.
I see how comparing them to Jar Jar and Jake Lloyds Anakin can make them look better (but is that really saying much?) I think the actors playing them are very bland and thin in terms of execution. Finn and Rey don't even have much chemistry and its perceived that they will be a couple in the next coming movies. I was let down by how detailed the character landscape of Kylo was compared to the two main characters.

That's my beef with them, they aren't interesting and have no character arc. Even Kylo has an arc in the film coming to gripes with his ugly dark soul and kills his father to succumb completely to the lust of the Dark Side.

Welcome to the human race...
There is an anomaly that has occured in this thread, and I need to immediately correct it.

That is all.
You didn't correct an anomaly, you created one.

Benedict cumberbatch is kind of boring. He does the same voice and acting every time and looks like a dinosaur
I love Cumberbatch on Sherlock. That's also where I first learned who he was, but now I'm sick of seeing him everywhere. Though I wouldn't say I despise him.

I can say Will Smith, Margot Robbie and Colin Farrell (until True Detective)

BANNED
Steven Seagal

How mad would everyone be if I admitted that I also don't like Leonardo DiCaprio?
he is kinda overrated

Have you seen Limitless? I saw it yesterday, and I liked him in it.
no i havent,i try my best to avoid anything he`s in.
just seeing his face genuinly ruins my day