What's the one comedy scene that made you laugh till it hurt?

Tools    

I'm not sure this counts as a movie. It was Jackass II. This one prank where a couple guys attached their underwear to a tree limb (while still wearing the underwear), and then jumped off the tree to see if the underwear would bear their weight.

The first guy's underwear tore immediately and he just hit the ground hard. The second guy's underwear held and you can see him dangling in mid-air, spinning slowly his underwear stretched out about three feet with the worst airborne wedgie you can imagine. I have never laughed so long and hard. It just goes to show how lowbrow my sense of humor is

In History of the World, Part I, Mel Brooks is taking dinner orders at the last supper. The disciples are ignoring him. He gets impatient and says "Jesus Christ!" Jesus looks at him thinking that he is asking for him and says 'Yes, my son?" And Mel Brooks responds, "What?" And they go back and forth that way........Huh? What? I know it is irreverent. No offense to anyone religious.

Another Mel Brooks scene is from Life Stinks. He's homeless on skid row and he sees this little street kid dancing for spare change. Mel Brooks tries to copy the kid's dance routine himself to get some change too.

I should have titled it "What comedy scenes.....

I remembered another one from one of the National Lampoon vacation movies. Chevy Chase takes a wrong turn and ends up in a bad neighborhood. He politely asks some guy for directions. The guys responds with 'F*#ck your mother' Chevy Chase actually thanks the guy (again polite) and drives away.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and Dumb And Dumber.

Both films are pretty much hilarious in every scene.

Personal fave is Ventura in the storeroom and tries to hide in a box.

Actually, to add to that, Jurassic Park. The scene where Hammond says "There's a large green button that says 'push to close'... Push it"

Listen to how Attenborough says "Push it" in his terrible Scottish accent.

Cracks me up every time.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
One, Two, Three probably has more funny jokes than any movie I can think of with the possible exception of Richard Pryor Live in Concert.

The disco dancing scene in Airplane! made me laugh until I cried back in 1980 and still makes me laugh whenever I see it, although without tears.

One scene from Red had me in stiches, it starts from about 5.08 in the video below. I just couldn't stop laughing at John Malkovich's character running towards the three men while wearing explosives.

&feature=related

Semper Fooey
One, Two, Three probably has more funny jokes than any movie I can think of with the possible exception of Richard Pryor Live in Concert.
Like I said in another thread, not very funny and Arlene Francis is terrible. Case in point:

&feature=related

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
The funniest scene I've ever seen ain't from no film.

Arrested Development, Season 2, in the episode "Meat The Veals", where Tobias tries a Mary Poppins impersonation and ends up breaking a table. Hilarious.

I remember another scene from one of the Police Academy films. This little old lady fires a .44 magnum revolver and the recoil knocks her back about 20 feet

Just seen the beginning of Pearl Harbour (it's on telly and nowt else is on).

Terrible movie... but the scene where Ben Affleck fires a champagne cork into his face just made me choke on my coffee.

Most are from older films.

Favourites include the basketball 'execucisor' scene in Woody Allen's Bananas; Alvy's coke sneeze in Annie Hall, and Allen's nympho encounter in Play it Again Sam; the phoney adverts in Robert Zemeckis' Used Cars; Steve Martin's Ruprecht character in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels; Jake Blues dropping Carrie Fisher's character in sewage after kissing her in The Blues Brothers...man the list goes on and on...

The only one I can think of from a recent movie is the scene parodying The Texas Chainsaw Massacre in Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil. This one gets me every time...

the bunk bed scene from Step Brothers almost killed me : D

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
There is a scene that gets me in tears everytime I watch it, its so damn funny. Its in The Big Lebowski (which is a great comedy in itself) but the one scene that gets me is when The Dude and Walter are saying goodbye to Donnys ashes on the edge of a cliff and as Walter pours his ashes out they all blow into The Dudes face! The fact he just stands there with all this stuff on his face just gets me everytime

There is also a scene from Tuck and Dale Vs Evil where Dale is "Chasing" a high school kid with chainsaws where in fact he is trying to run away from a swarm of bees that are after him due to him cutting through thier hive