Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
Reservoir Dogs

Recommended by Teeter_G.

I'm really looking forward to this. If it's Tarantino, I can expect an entertaining movie.
Entertaining indeed! I remember absolutely loving it when I first saw it. It is entertaining,bloody, and the dialogue is Grade-A Tarantino.It's very impressive especially considering the fact that its a directorial debut, although I am aware that Tarantino borrowed heavily from other films to make it.Either way, hope you enjoy it.

Reservoir Dogs

Recommended by Teeter_G.

I'm really looking forward to this. If it's Tarantino, I can expect an entertaining movie.
I'm in the minority but it's my favorite Tarantino film.

The World`s End DVD is on the TV. I have Thor 2 paused on the laptop. I will be watching Thor 2 tonight. Definitely. And possibly some random chick flick on-line or something later. [shrugs] I will have my The Dark World fix first

There's a screening of Die Hard at a local cinema later today.

Haven't watched it in years so I'm really looking forward to it!

Yup, I'm going big with The Good,The Bad,and The Ugly. I've never seen it before surprisingly. This is going to be my 3rd Sergio Leone film. I loved Once upon a time in America, and am beginning to love Once upon a time in the west. I'm not a big Western-guy, but over the past few months I've checked out a few of the classics(The Searchers,Unforgiven,etc), so hopefully I love this film. Looks absolutely badas* from what I've seen and heard!

Fast And The Furious

I haven't seen The Wizard of Oz since I was a kid, in fact I barely remember a thing so I think its time to watch it again. It really is a classic film, and I'm a huge fan of practical effects and actual care being put into films. As advanced as CGI will get, it will never be as good as actual physical sets and props.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Both of the above are absolutely fantastic. Drive is high in my top 100 and A Man Escaped falls just outside of it.

Just bought my ticket for American Hustle.
I'm SO jealous! I still have to wait for more than a month...
Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

I'm starting the evening with this classic musical:

Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)

I'm not sure what I'll watch after that.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
This isn't really what I'll be watching tonight, but I have fifteen days away from school, and I have a pretty achievable goal. I want to beat Grand Theft Auto V, The Last of Us, Dark Souls, and re-beat the Uncharted games. Not only that, but I want to watch the first ten James Bond movies, and all three Indiana Jones flicks.

I have a month break from school so I rented 6 movies at the library that'll last a week :P

For the 80's top 25

(Yep I have not seen Scarface yet)

This one I picked it up because I loved Les Diaboliques

I want to see every Hitchcock between 1940 and 1964 so it's one I have not seen yet.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Both of the above are absolutely fantastic. Drive is high in my top 100 and A Man Escaped falls just outside of it.
75 for me. Between Seven and A Clockwork Orange.