Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Inception SPOILER ALERT!...Nolan dude you are a dick!!! WHY????I didn't want that to happen,near the end i was like "this **** will happen" but at the last scene i wanted that **** to stop,wind or something just take the **** down!!!I was so happy when he woke up,but then,eh...I love dark movies but this was not dark,this was cruel,Nolan you are genius and idiot at the same time!But if you look ending without emotions it was epic,so many things to look at in second viewing.This movie was epic,acting was epic,story epic,ending epic,after this and Shutter Island,when someone says DiCaprio i will be like "yea Shutter Island and Inceptions,oh yea and he was in that,how you call it,yea Titanic".I was on the edge whole time,you all know that moments when you want good things to happen.And thanks Nolan now i will need to spin things evry morning...I could talk about this movie whole night,but I just finished watching it,maybe I will post something tomorrow when my head is clear...Oh God this was awesome!
MAJOR SPOILERS!
Someone said that this was "real world"ending but,that is not possible,first of all spining ****,second kids are the same age,same clothes,evrything was same,so if time passed they should age or something,that is why i think ending was Limbo.

VERDICT -9.9-10---I wanted to see 10 more seconds,cuz it seems like that **** was going down.(sry for bad language I just watched this epic movie,so yea...)

I'm glad you...enjoyed it LMAO
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I'm glad you...enjoyed it LMAO
I really did enjoy it,I just watched it so yea...That is why I was writing about some stuff that i probably shouldnt but,who gives a fu#k :P.That was honestly what i thought about the movie...

Full Metal Jacket 4/10

I didn't see the point in it.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
There was no point to the Vietnam War, so I guess you got it. You need to work on your ratings now.

@Gugubee: you really should've started with the original Star Wars... Prequels that are made later than an original film are also meant to be seen after that original film.

I always like to separate the original Star Wars films from the prequels as the original trilogy has such a wonderful story with undissolved layers and still one of the biggest twists of all time.

I'm not the kind of person that completely hates the prequels, as I watched them in cinema when I was a kid and because I grew up with them (it's my generation). I always thought they were a lot of fun and had some awesome action scenes (especially the third one), but the storyline just doesn't compare to the originals.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind- 6/10

Didn't get it to be honest.
I rated it a little bit higher, but I also think it's kind of "overrated". It has an inventive and interesting premise, but that's mostly all there is to it.

I thought Adaptation and especially Being John Malkovich were much more interesting, profound and deeply layered films from Charlie Kaufman, while Eternal Sunshine seems to be more interested in the art of expressing the depth, rather than actually exploring it.
It doesn't always use its premise in the most thought-provoking way, in my opinion.
I will see it again in the future, though, to give it a second chance at greatness. It is by no means a bad film!

Finished here. It's been fun.
Full Metal Jacket 4/10

It's one of the weaker Kubrick films but a 4/10? No way in hell.The boot-camp section of the film is absolutely incredible, and the second half of the film while not as strong is still damn solid. One of the better films about the Vietnam war.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Full Metal Jacket 4/10

That's actually my favorite Kubrick film (barely inching out over A Clockwork Orange). The second third of it was a bit lackluster, but the opening and closing thirds were absolutely brilliant. Also, Vincent D'onofrio looks spot on like a friend of mine, which made it additionally unsettling.

So I saw The Desolation of Smaug again while I was getting my car worked on. Saw it with the 3D and High Frame Rate by accident. The 3D was good, but the high frame rate really does kill a good deal of the cinematic feel for a lot of the movie. It made some of the action scenes REALLY kick ass and smooth, but when I am watching to people talk and eat at a table, it feels more like a video game, or like I am watching the movie on fast forward.

If they want to do this, use the high frame rate for PARTS of a movie like the action scenes only. But NOT for the rest of the damn movie!

El Topo

Woah. Haven't seen this yet but I plan to eventually. Are you a fan of avante garde/surreal films or no?

. Damn solid film, easily one of the best of 2013. The racing sequences are fast and exhilarating as well as well captured. The performances are solid and it's interesting to see the rivalry between these two great drivers develop over the course of the film. It does have it's predictable beats, and there is a mild feeling of deja-vu as you'll notice in most sports biopics, but in sum Rush is a lean,mean well-oiled machine that I enjoyed thoroughly.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Woah. Haven't seen this yet but I plan to eventually. Are you a fan of avante garde/surreal films or no?
She's not, if she doesn't mind me answering for her. I can do surreal, but I hated El Topo as well.

War of the Worlds (2005)

It was better than I remember but the ending was still quite weak and some of the characters were terrible.

Excellent visuals!

no,not really.I'm not into arthouse and especially not into surrealism but I wouldn't call this film surreal.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

What?!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Unregistered User

Evil Dead (2013)

Obviously not as good as the original but as far as new horror's go its as good as ive seen. 9/10

Robot and Frank

I doubt any other mofo's will agree but i thought this was excellent. Great performances from Langella and Sarandon. That robot would be well handy.
9/10