What is the deal with Megan Fox?

Tools    

no seriously. what's the deal.

I'm not a big fan, and I don't think she's a gorgeous as lots of other people seem to (and I agree about Amanda Seyfried entirely), but at the same time...she's still very pretty. Let's not kid ourselves.

Yes, but there's lots of pretty girls (and prettier) who don't get half the coverage that Megan Fox does. Therefore, I don't see what it is about her that 'everyone' thinks is so sexy. I'm not saying that she's ugly or anything like that.

The first I'd heard of her was when she was voted #1 in FHM's Sexist list. I had no idea who she was.

I like her. Not sure why. I mean I am not ooggling over her, although I did raise an eyebrow or two when she changed clothes in Transformers 2. I do not like her acting nor do I like her for being a pretty face, but she does have this strange appeal.

Happy New Year from Philly!
She's very attractive, no doubt.
And pretty girls are so hard to come by in Hollywood these days.

Maybe she has a powerful and influential promoter/lover.

I am half agony, half hope.
Never heard of her.

It doesn't matter if she can't act. Like Jessica Alba, all that matters is that they look good onscreen.

Johann von Goethe

What evidence do you have of this?

See the trailer here:

I had to look her up to even know who she was... and the only thing I've seen her in was Transformers... and I don't remember being too impressed...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Movie Forums Extra
i think she needs more practice to perfect her acting,,, i agree with 7thson about how she acts on the transformers movies (1&2) though she's sexy i must say... there's always a room for improvement...let's give her a chance...

She isn't the first pretty no talent girl to get a lot of parts