Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Just wasted 88 minutes of my life.

God damn Blair Witch! Avoid this movie like the plague, worst of 2016 and that is saying something. Makes Independence Day 2 feel like Citizen Kane. A heavy artillery barrage of horror-movie cliches. There's literally only one good moment in it.

That's been my tradition for 2 years, to watch this film after my familly dinner for christmas

I watched The Thin Man (1934) for the first time (half last night before bed, and the rest this morning).
Ironically, the story takes place over Christmas!

Just -re-watched Blade Runner: The Final Cut (still think that the Director's Cut is superior)

Truly one of the best films of all time. Such perfect ambiance, score, casting and some delicious dialogue. After the "tears in rain" line, another peach is: "That was irrational of you, not to mention...unsportsmanlike"

The Bib-iest of Nickels

I received a 30 pack of Universal Monsters movies. I'd already seen Dracula and have since watched The Invisible Man, gonna try and really dive into them.

- Documentary about one of the best music genius.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Silent Running (1972)

For the top 100 sci-fi countdown

The Entertainer (1960)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Tokyo Story (1953)

After having seen seven of his other films first, it's finally time for me to watch the film that Ozu is most famous for. Very much looking forward to it!