Name the Actress

Tools    

Donna Murphy---know her from Star Trek: Insurrection and when the movie was about to be released, how Patrick Stewart went on about her and how she had appeared with him on Broadway, I believe. So he might have had something to do with her hiring---also, his friend and co-star Jonathan Frakes was the director, so there ya go.

Anybody can go next, I yield.

I know that is Diana Scarwid, looks like in Mommie Dearest, but her name is also printed atop the photo.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That is Mary-Margaret Humes. Same actress, at different ages. To you younger types she is Dawson's mother on "Dawson's Creek", and to my generation she is most memorable as Miriam the Vestal Virgin in the Roman section of Mel Brooks' History of the World Part I.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I know that is Diana Scarwid, looks like in Mommie Dearest, but her name is also printed atop the photo.
Yeah, my eyesight is not good enough to have noticed her name at the top of the pic. It was particularly bleary last night. Damn you, diabetes!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That is Mary-Margaret Humes. Same actress, at different ages. To you younger types she is Dawson's mother on "Dawson's Creek", and to my generation she is most memorable as Miriam in the Roman section of Mel Brooks' History of the World Part I.

"Younger types"???!!! I'm probably older than you.

That is Mary-Margaret Humes. Same actress, at different ages. To you younger types she is Dawson's mother on "Dawson's Creek", and to my generation she is most memorable as Miriam the Vestal Virgin in the Roman section of Mel Brooks' History of the World Part I.

"Be at my chambers at midnight...and don't wear anything...complicated."

No clue @Holden Pike