Free Movie Links

Tools    

The Chinese Connection 1972 (YES. I am talking about the 1973 dub of Fist of Fury by National General Pictures)
Return of the Dragon 1972 (YES. I am talking about the 1974 dub of The way of the Dragon by Bryanston Productions.)

Thanks in advance
Sent all three!

Great thread.. I can only think of one movie at the moment I couldn't find, and that's "Birgitt Haas Must Be Killed"
Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere.

Great thread.. I can only think of one movie at the moment I couldn't find, and that's "Birgitt Haas Must Be Killed"
It looks like you could buy the DVD from a small web site for around $12. I don't know how reliable that site is?

It looks like you could buy the DVD from a small web site for around $12. I don't know how reliable that site is?
Assuming you're referring to dvdlady, I've used it once or twice and it works good. I had them email me a digital version of the film/s I requested.

Assuming you're referring to dvdlady, I've used it once or twice and it works good. I had them email me a digital version of the film/s I requested.
Yup, I actually was. Good to know that you've had a positive experience with them.

Regarding Birgitt Haas I have very good sources for rare films and currently there is an english dubbed VHS version and a Blu-ray with original French dialogue. Someone is currently working on transcribing the VHS dub to create english subtitles and syncing that with the French BR. I would double check buying it from somewhere because if this site I'm talking about doesn't have english subs then they don't exist yet.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I recently came across a link to Rose Lowder's Bouquets 1-10, which is ridiculously hard to track down. Let me know if you'd like a link to it.

I came across a link to Jocelyne Saab's Beirut, My City which is also ridiculously hard to track down for free (or even legally). Let me know if you'd like a link to it.

thansk for sharing

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
https://www.youtube.com/@DreBourbeau/videos

Lots of old films (mainly silents) in 1080p, which is a rarity on YouTube.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Open Culture - lots of free stuff including movies, interviews with great directors and their advice on great movies.
Lynch
Allen
Kubrick
Tarantino