Next Generation Gaming

Tools    

The future in console gaming is on the rise and is now closer than ever. There will be three consoles launched Xbox 360, Playstaion 3, Nintendo Revolution. My question to you is which one of these consoles will you be purchasing. I myself will be sticking with Sony since I have a PS2. Also after E3 a few games caught my eye for the PS3 console such as Killzone 2 , I-8, Killing Day

Definitly PS3 i hated Xbox and the new Xbox doesn;t look too appealing and the new nintendo looks alright but i still dont want it

Also if I might add, Halo 3 is set to launch on the day of the PS3 to try to take away sales from the console. I definitely don't think that will be a factor at all in sales.

I'm a Nintendo man, and I'm quite pleased with what I've heard about their next console. I like the direction it's going in more than that of the other two major systems.

I heard the new nintendo is gonna have something that lets you download almost any old nintendo game onto the revolution. While that sounds cool i still gotta go with PS3, mainly because of Grand theft auto and Metal gear solid

Originally Posted by Yoda
I'm a Nintendo man, and I'm quite pleased with what I've heard about their next console. I like the direction it's going in more than that of the other two major systems.
I've also been thinking about perhaps saving and getting that system as well. I always ahve enjoyed the gamecube, though I don't own one.

PS3 all the way. I catch **** all the time for staying true to the PS2 but it shall be well worth it the day the PS3 comes out.

oh yeah and I might buy a xbox 360 for gears of war and and Nintendo Revoultions for all the old nintendo games.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Probably the Revolution, but I'll wait a year after it's released to see if Nintendo actually tries to compete with Sony this time.