Coronavirus

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I went to pick up my new eyeglasses today, and when we were leaving, the salesman put out his hand to shake hands, and Hubby and I both instinctively just shook hands with him. As soon as we did that, Hubby and I looked at each other with a kind of "uh-oh" look. I wasn't too worried because I knew that we had hand sanitizer in the car, but the salesman must have realized it too because he immediately pulled out a bottle of hand sanitizer and we all used it.

I went to pick up my new eyeglasses today, and when we were leaving, the salesman put out his hand to shake hands, and Hubby and I both instinctively just shook hands with him. As soon as we did that, Hubby and I looked at each other with a kind of "uh-oh" look. I wasn't too worried because I knew that we had hand sanitizer in the car, but the salesman must have realized it too because he immediately pulled out a bottle of hand sanitizer and we all used it.
I seen this the other day, not a bad idea either:
Lawmakers advised to give 'Star Trek' greeting to avoid contact as Hill prepares for coronavirus

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I've been stocking up on food for some time now, and probably have a month-worth for a sensible person. I'm not sensible. Oh, and I'm ordering food, too. They closed all restaurants, so they turned delivery-only.
Delivery or take out. I ordered Chinese food tonight.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
So the first death from Coronavirus in Georgia was right here in Cobb County.

You ready? You look ready.
I’ll give ten to one odds that no one’s supermarket is out of sardines. I keep kosher during the apocalypse.

Well, Amtrak just canceled my train to DC.

I don't get the hording of bottled water, hell a person can drink tap water, it doesn't contain viruses. I stopped buying veggies unless they're sealed in a bag. When I went shopping a couple of weeks ago, I watched this woman pick up and handle at least 10 different bell peppers before she decided on one. I might as well just licked her hands for all the contact she had with the peppers
Would boiling contaminated vegetables kill the virus?

Somber day at the cathedral mass yesterday. Archbishop decreed that the holy water fonts shall remain empty. No communion wafers on the tongue, only by hand. No touching anyone during the peace offering - waving only.

No hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol or wipes available anywhere. Turns out the Doomsday Preppers knew something after all.

I've been receiving on the tongue most of my life. It felt odd receiving in my hand. I saw the priest, deacon and EM's using hand sanitizer in the sanctuary before distributing Communion.

Bird Flu then Swine Flu and Corona. I halfway suspect that people will just be targeted by these types of diseases and illnesses .

I think Corona is nothing more then proof lots of people lungs are weak do to air pollution. I think Corona will pass and we will move on to the next one when it comes. Mankind just may have to except inhanced Flus will come as all diseases has done.

Its not good people die but people die or flu and phemonia every day somewhere. These bigger named killers is just how the population is kept a certain way. Its not a good thing to say.

But God or the Devil has always thin down humanity one way or another. Its not good but maybe just maybe put down the ipod and pick up a real bible. You dont have to go to church just as long as you believe in the father and try to be good people is all he asks.

Our very own meatwadsprite did a covid-19 safety video that's well worth a view.

Cool, the mayor of my town just shared some nonsense, debunked meme about gargling salt water killing the virus.

There's a cost to this skepticism signaling stuff.

I’ll give ten to one odds that no one’s supermarket is out of sardines. I keep kosher during the apocalypse.

I like the sardines they have at the Family Dollar store that are marinated in Louisiana hot sauce.

Cool, the mayor of my town just shared some nonsense, debunked meme about gargling salt water killing the virus.

There's a cost to this skepticism signaling stuff.

Last time I gargled on salt water I almost choked to death. I'll never do that again.

Yes I believe so. In my case I was buying red bell peppers that I was eating fresh.

It's probably best to stick with canned fruits and vegetables until the crisis is over.

It's probably best to stick with canned fruits and vegetables until the crisis is over.
I figure bananas come with their own wrapper! That reminds me I have a bunch of bananas, best be eating them before they go bad.

I figure bananas come with their own wrapper! That reminds me I have a bunch of bananas, best be eating them before they go bad.

I wouldn't even eat bananas. The virus could possibly penetrate the skin. I would at least wash them with hot soapy water before peeling them.