God help the lame...

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Methinks her virtual beautician knows her intimately

Toose ..........shame on you........!!!!!!!!

Give me the name of that game........ASAP..........I need to check how anatomically correct she is..............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by Nikki
Toose ..........shame on you........!!!!!!!!

Give me the name of that game........ASAP..........I need to check how anatomically correct she is..............

Soul Calibur 2...

She has a sword that turns into a whip and she says "You repulse me, SQUIRM!"

Wadda woman

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
This virtual chick has brought lead to the pencil.
Explain ........what do you mean?....

Originally Posted by Nikki
Explain ........what do you mean?....

Pitch a Tent
Morning Glory
Horn
Bone...

In Aussie I believe it's "Crack a Fat"??

What the hell is the point of this thread?

Where's an anatomically correct male video game character?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
What the hell is the point of this thread?

Where's an anatomically correct male video game character?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I believe its from one of the Silent Hill games if I'm not mistaken. Very good looking.