Oh Jasonnnn! Wherefore art my red dot?

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Give it me, baby. I'm NOT posting in your f*cked up thread!

Don't do it Jas', it's a trap. He's setting you up. If you do, he'll accuse you of being racist. He'll accuse you of ganging up on him, destroying his credibility, teaming up with SB, modifying his threads, being a terrorist, a despot and and power monger. He'll blame you for his being born, being stupid and having no social skills. He'll threaten to leave, come back with a different user name, leave, come back, leave, threaten to leave, not leave, say he's leaving again, not leave, make a poll to ask if he should leave, accuse you of tampering with his poll(!), and infect any other non-related thread with psychotic vigor. He'll send you PMs, create pointless, unoriginal rip-offs of your "VS" threads, apologize and demonstrate his lack of station, by exposing his feelings of jealously towards Yoda--which he'll deny and deny and deny and....

Don't do it Jason..it's a trap!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I am having a nervous breakdance
I'm SO damn drunk... red dot me NOW!
Damnit I was going to red dot you for the hell of it but I pressed ENTER by accident too early and i don't even know if I gave you a red or a green dot. But I'll make it up to you, I promise, you big drunk ape.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Damnit I was going to red dot you for the hell of it but I pressed ENTER by accident too early and i don't even know if I gave you a red or a green dot. But I'll make it up to you, I promise, you big drunk ape.
Ahaha I drank about 8 beers in less than an hour. I can't feel my fingertips.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Ahaha I drank about 8 beers in less than an hour. I can't feel my fingertips.
Maybe you lost them somewhere... Start with looking in.. eeh.. forget about it.

BANNED
Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Don't do it Jas', it's a trap. He's setting you up. If you do, he'll accuse you of being racist. He'll accuse you of ganging up on him, destroying his credibility, teaming up with SB, modifying his threads, being a terrorist, a despot and and power monger. He'll blame you for his being born, being stupid and having no social skills. He'll threaten to leave, come back with a different user name, leave, come back, leave, threaten to leave, not leave, say he's leaving again, not leave, make a poll to ask if he should leave, accuse you of tampering with his poll(!), and infect any other non-related thread with psychotic vigor. He'll send you PMs, create pointless, unoriginal rip-offs of your "VS" threads, apologize and demonstrate his lack of station, by exposing his feelings of jealously towards Yoda--which he'll deny and deny and deny and....

Don't do it Jason..it's a trap!
Funny, funny! (Although pretty one-sided)