Ben Affleck Reportedly Dumps J. Lo

Tools    

The following is from Yahoo! Movies, on Monday September 15 9:48 AM ET

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez, the most overexposed couple on the planet, were supposed to exchange wedding vows Sunday but instead there was a report that they had ended their tabloid-chronicled storybook romance.

Amid the frantic speculation surrounding the pair last week, People magazine reported Sunday that Affleck has dumped Lopez due to "second thoughts" about their impending wedding.

Dubbed "Bennifer" by gossip wags, the pair planned to wed at a mansion estate near Santa Barbara. But they postponed the ceremony Wednesday, saying excessive media attention was turning the event into havoc.

Citing unidentified "sources close to the couple," People reported that Affleck initiated the breakup with Lopez, who was "devastated" and "in tears." However, the magazine hedged its scoop by adding "it was unclear whether the separation was permanent."

A representative for Affleck, Ken Sunshine, declined to comment on the breakup rumor. Lopez's publicist, Dan Klores, did not return The Associated Press's call for comment. Klores told People he believed the couple was still together, but had not spoken to Lopez in several days.

If the wedding happens, it will be the third for Lopez, 33, and the first for Affleck, 31. They met while filming this summer's infamous bomb, "Gigli."

Their second film together, writer-director Kevin Smith's "Jersey Girl," is set for release next year.

I wasn't waiting for their wedding anyway - I'm waiting for their funerals.

I am having a nervous breakdance
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

LOL!!!!!!

wonder what happened though...an another note..i dont reallty care....

Originally Posted by run_lola_run!
LOL!!!!!!

wonder what happened though...
Maybe the diamond toilet seat he bought her cut her arse…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
"Blood red on white carpet! HOW DARE YOU! That's it the weddings is, OFF!"

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn

Now, that's falling of her throne.

Actually, I'm tired of hearing about both of them. I could care less if they got married or not.

Get off my island
Now that I come to think about it, the phrase "I could care less" makes no sense at all. Surely it should be "I couldn't care less about J-Lo and Ben" I never got that

I bet they split because of that L'oreal advert he did though.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

i read somewhere on the net today that his MOTHER pushed him into dumping her....i love gossip

But, but this means that the remake of Casablanca will never get made...THANK GOD!

I read last night that the break up was a big ruse and they actually got married yesturday. (they were seen in the marriage license office.) They asked the clerk if bennifer had wed, and she giggled and said "there were no marriages in this office today"

hmmm....

Ben's people then released a statement saying they were there so he could buy a gun license, but that office doesnt issue THOSE licenses... you go figure.

Originally Posted by FiLm Fr3aK
Ben's people then released a statement saying they were there so he could buy a gun license
I'd give them that license right away - if they used the gun on themselves.