Rate Your Guilty Pleasures

Tools    

Ok, this is simple.

Just write your guilty pleasure(s).... the next person will rate them and write theres down afterwards. The best part - it's rated by lameness.

Rating it 1 - 5 , making it good to utterly despicable. .

Ok...........here goes.

anna kournikova

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by jrs
anna kournikova

VH-1's "I Love The 70's"

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by jrs
Shania Twain

The french kiss between Madonna, Britney and Christina on stage, at the MTV Video Music Awards

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
The french kiss between Madonna, Britney and Christina on stage, at the MTV Video Music Awards
0 - who cares?!

WAL-MART

Rolling Stone Magazine.....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Lets put a smile on that block

Eating chocolate in a pair of Y-Fronts while watching Ally McBeale

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Nikki

Eating chocolate in the nude while watching Ally McBeale

Getting plasterd and vomiting biel

(Not Nearly as Sexy as Nikki's)
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...