Go Ahead And Say It!!!

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Jrs, While growing up did you ever wish you could wear women's clothes?

Ok, I have one,

Is this the first Internet Romance you have had????????

After you've answered nebitshia's....

Jrs, Is this the last internet romance you'll have?

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
jrs, if you were traveling in a car in outer space (hypothetically) with the headlights on, and you were travelling the speed of light, would your headlights go out?
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

there's a frog in my snake oil
and if the lights go out in your room, does that mean it's breaking the speed of light?

Originally Posted by nebbit
jrs WAKE UP we need answers.

I'm up now ....yeah!!

Originally Posted by nebbit
Ok, I have one,

Is this the first Internet Romance you have had????????

Well yes it is. Though it is not like I have been looking for one by surfing (if that's what you're implying).

Originally Posted by MinionTV
After you've answered nebitshia's....

Jrs, Is this the last internet romance you'll have?
Yes it is. The one person I have found ...I love with all my heart. What we have has started with a friendship yet eventually (like Sabby said) escalted to what we wouldn't expect We are eventually going to expand this from just the net to full blown one on one ....just right now right here is goin have to do and it's fine with me.

Originally Posted by MARK
jrs, if you were traveling in a car in outer space (hypothetically) with the headlights on, and you were travelling the speed of light, would your headlights go out?

Honestly..I am going to have to get back to you on this one ...sorry.

Originally Posted by Golgot
and if the lights go out in your room, does that mean it's breaking the speed of light?

No. Just means that I am probaly leaving my room and I shut them off.

Originally Posted by jrs
We are eventually going to expand this from just the net to full blown one on one ....just right now right here is goin have to do and it's fine with me.
Oh, yeah, well I think you should get out of here and GET A ROOM!

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Jrs, now that you've got your girlfrind sorted, will you now be getting an online pet?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by MinionTV
Jrs, now that you've got your girlfrind sorted, will you now be getting an online pet?

Don't bother to click that click-thingy... it won't work, bozos!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.