Go Ahead And Say It!!!

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Im hungry.....theres a pork pie in the fridge.....i hear it bekconning me....calling me. Its only a mini one....

Originally Posted by moviefan20
no that just me deleting them b/c i don't like them...i am trying to post a picture but it doesn't work...sorry

I think I know the problem. Maybe.This is what you do (if you haven't tried it this way)...... If you are trying to upload a pic in here....take the pic, upload it to your "my pictures" folder on your computer, and than upload it from there to MoFo.
Did I help you in anyway???

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
And why not.... everyone should be able to complain about their relatives once in a while... I have a cousin-in-law who drives me up the wall... I can't even stay in the same room with him for over 5 minutes without wanting to knock him in the head because he is such a "know-it-all-whinny-you-know-what...

Thank you for caring Cait. You're such a sweetie.

And....I know what you mean.....

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Sorry Aniko if you've had some trouble lately. I didn't see your post. I'm assuming you deleted it soon after you wrote it because I'm a little confused.
Thanks for caring also r3port3r.

Yes...I had vented about my sister in-law (and her hubby), who has been staying with us this past week. I was frustrated and needed to let off some steam. In the morning though I felt guilty about my post and deleted it.

Ahhh....family dynamics.
I just got off the phone with my best friend. She needed to vent too.....

Originally Posted by jrs
Please don't be offended. I understand your point 100%. I am part of this whole family and always be forever. I tend to share what I feel and like and etc.... Just this one thing, I like to keep this a little private and I thank you by the bottom of my heart for your honest respect.
I don't see what the big friggin' deal is. You're constantly saying things like, "I just wish I can see her", "I'm so lonely", "I'm in love", "I wish M'Honey was here", etc, etc, etc...

You have her picture as your avatar, and her name is part of your nic. What's too keep personal??? You've never met! Oh yeah...one last thing...WHO CARES?!?!?!? Is this what you were talking about? Ranting?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by jrs
Listen...you blab all the time about how in love you are with Moviefan20. You blab all the time about how much you want to see her, I understand...truely. You blab all the time about how she is your everything...yet when someone asks about how things are going..."It's personal, Bub". If it were personal...YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING ****!!! Can't have it both ways. Well, you can, but you lose credibilty.

You've been snotty with me so ******* often, I've lost patience with your eccentric ways. You're in love with someone you've never met...more power to ya', but don't act like like we're all dying to know all the time. Jesus Christ, you guys are a sweet story, but you're not THE story.

As far as the credibility issue. You seem pissed off that you're still on the fence...try posting something outside of the games section of the forum. People give points if you make them laugh, think, etc...not if you just keep posting how much you wanna see someone you're madly in love with, whom you've never met.

I'm doing a Hulk Hogan thing. I've just become a bad guy!!! Let all the negative points come!!! I'm ready for all you ********!

Slay

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You blab all the time about how she is your everything...yet when someone asks about how things are going..."It's personal, Bub". If it were personal...YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING ****!!!
What LordSlayton is saying is, if someone here asks how things are going between you and Moviefan20, it's alright to say something like "Things are great" or "Super!" or "We're so happy". Even if that's not true. You don't have to spill all the gooey, ooey details (God gave us imagination).

Jesus Christ, you guys are a sweet story, but you're not THE story.
That's right because I'M the story.

...you blab all the time .........yet when someone asks about how things are going..."It's personal, Bub". If it were personal...YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING ****!!! Can't have it both ways. Well, you can, but you lose credibilty.

The reason why LS I limit it is because I just sometimes just do not want to blurt out too much. I don't mind talking about it at all. If I have so- called "bragged" about us as much as you say I am sorry. I will stop if you like. I didn't say I wanted it both ways.

You've been snotty with me so ***** often, I've lost patience with your eccentric ways. You're in love with someone you've never met...more power to ya', but don't act like like we're all dying to know all the time. Jesus Christ, you guys are a sweet story, but you're not THE story.

If you feel I have been negative towards to you, it has been majorly unintentional because I have nothing against you. I don't bring her and I up all the time, like we are the top story of the Daily News or something. Sure, she is something to proud of, but I don't mean to be a nuisance.

As far as the credibility issue. You seem pissed off that you're still on the fence...try posting something outside of the games section of the forum. People give points if you make them laugh, think, etc...not if you just keep posting how much you wanna see someone you're madly in love with, whom you've never met.

I am already cleared up with that situation of credibility.

This thread gave me a sugar overdose.

*Throws up violently*

Originally Posted by jrs
The reason why LS I limit it is because I just sometimes just do not want to blurt out too much. I don't mind talking about it at all. If I have so- called "bragged" about us as much as you say I am sorry. I will stop if you like. I didn't say I wanted it both ways.

If you feel I have been negative towards to you, it has been majorly unintentional because I have nothing against you. I don't bring her and I up all the time, like we are the top story of the Daily News or something. Sure, she is something to proud of, but I don't mean to be a nuisance.

I am already cleared up with that situation of credibility.
Ah hell! I'm not very good at being the bad guy.

I don't think that you brag. You do, however, talk about missing her, wanting her, etc, all the time. Then when somebody asks something inane, like Tim did, you clam up and act like it's some big secret. You've got a color photo of her as your avatar man! You're not a nuisance, just a little strange. I'm glad you're in love. You're a sweet guy and *grumble* deserve happiness. I have to get sick now. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I don't see what the big friggin' deal is. You're constantly saying things like, "I just wish I can see her", "I'm so lonely", "I'm in love", "I wish M'Honey was here", etc, etc, etc...
I remember all these also, definitely makes me want to know more, I am a girl and we need to know everything, I see these type of post's as an invitation to ask more, I was wrong!!!!!

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
HORY Cow!!! i went away for the weekend, and i seemed to have missed quite a bit. I guess....
SC-Love the avitar!!!

anyways...this issue between Jason(jrs) and um..Brian(LS)...totally threw me for a loop. Don't be afraid to ask how we are doing, i never thought it was a big deal, and i NEVER thought me and him would escalate to this...i always felt like i was just another member, i appreciate the comment made about me being a member of this family..thank you. I hope this situation works out.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Well didnt this thread get interesting for a while. This place is losing it think and fast. I left for a month and when i come back it isnt the mofo anymore. Its sadly strange. I stick around with the pathetic hope my friends will return. speaking of which where is Nikki and on that note i wish to say Caitlyn is the only one IVE encountered since my return who appears to be the same person and to that im extremely grateful because for her to change would be a tragedy. Thanks Caitlyn, your wonderful gal.

I just screamed when I went to the refridgerator to get a Coke I had been drinking and then half of the unopened Coke cans fell out of this new "design" Coke box that's long and opens on the side. It's situated on the bottom of my fridge and the side has been peeled open. Well, all of my Cokes just started sliding and falling out of the box. It pissed me off! Now what I'm gonna do if they explode when I open them? I'm gonna sue Coke!

Originally Posted by Naisy
Well didnt this thread get interesting for a while. This place is losing it think and fast. I left for a month and when i come back it isnt the mofo anymore. Its sadly strange. I stick around with the pathetic hope my friends will return. speaking of which where is Nikki and on that note i wish to say Caitlyn is the only one IVE encountered since my return who appears to be the same person and to that im extremely grateful because for her to change would be a tragedy. Thanks Caitlyn, your wonderful gal.
Hey, have I changed? Oh sorry, was I one of your friends.

I said those that i had encountered, i havent really had much contact with you to know whether you have or hadnt changed and the same could be said for many others.

Originally Posted by moviefan20
Don't be afraid to ask how we are doing, i never thought it was a big deal, and i NEVER thought me and him would escalate to this

I feel glad now that she is alright about talking publicly about us here. I just thought (in previous posts), that she would be angry if I said anything she wouldn't want me to.
You can ask both of us how we are doing

BTW... why not continue what this thread is about and start asking me questions. Remember ...anything goes (like I said)

Originally Posted by jrs
I feel glad now that she is alright about talking publicly about us here. I just thought (in previous posts), that she would be angry if I said anything she wouldn't want me to.
You can ask both of us how we are doing

BTW... why not continue what this thread is about and start asking me questions. Remember ...anything goes (like I said)
Now I can, I don't have any.