Go Ahead And Say It!!!

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by jrs
Say what you wanna say to whom, or even spit your guts out about anything your hearts desires. Go ahead and feel free.
NO HOLDS BARRED!!!!
Wait 'til Django see this!

Actually Jason I have a question for you. I understand that you are involved in an on-line relationship. I'm only curious, not judgemental. I just want to know how it works. I mean what are the good things about it, the bad things(other than not being able to see the person in the flesh). Forgive me if I've got the whole thing wrong, but I get the sense that you are e-dating another MoFo member.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Wait 'til Django see this!

Actually Jason I have a question for you. I understand that you are involved in an on-line relationship. I'm only curious, not judgemental. I just want to know how it works. I mean what are the good things about it, the bad things(other than not being able to see the person in the flesh). Forgive me if I've got the whole thing wrong, but I get the sense that you are e-dating another MoFo member.

Ok... I did say say anything so alright. yes i am involved . The good things???? Lots. . We're in love.
The bad news, right now we aren't seeing each other in the flesh but we will.
As for me dating another MoFo member.....hell no.

Originally Posted by jrs
As for me dating another MoFo member.....hell no.
Oops, sorry. I didn't mean another MoFo member as in "another one besides the one you're already dating". I meant the one your currently dating is a member here.

Do keep us posted as to how things progress. I enjoy a good love story

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Oops, sorry. I didn't mean another MoFo member as in "another one besides the one you're already dating". I meant the one your currently dating is a member here.

Do keep us posted as to how things progress. I enjoy a good love story

You are going to have to somewhere else for that r3port3r66.

Put me in your pocket...
Edit: Shouldn't have opened up.......

Originally Posted by jrs
You are going to have to somewhere else for that r3port3r66.

jrs…. I think all r66 meant is that since you both are part of the MoFo family… we would like to know if you guys get to visit each other and that sort of thing… I don’t think he was asking you for a play by play of the intimate details…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Aw man I so am out of the loop! I must congratulate you JR for the relationship and if you don’t mind me asking, to whom are you online dating, I ask as a friend not as a nosy parker, damn Ive missed out on so much. Well good for you JR on the relationship, im genuinely happy for you.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
jrs…. I think all r66 meant is that since you both are part of the MoFo family… we would like to know if you guys get to visit each other and that sort of thing… I don’t think he was asking you for a play by play of the intimate details…

Ahhhh .....though what's going on now has to stay where it is...if at all is necessary than we'll see.

Originally Posted by jrs
Ahhhh .....though what's going on now has to stay where it is...if at all is necessary than we'll see.

K... just so you know we're here if you need us... and that we do care...

Originally Posted by Naisy
Aw man I so am out of the loop! I must congratulate you JR for the relationship and if you don’t mind me asking, to whom are you online dating, I ask as a friend not as a nosy parker, damn Ive missed out on so much. Well good for you JR on the relationship, im genuinely happy for you.

MF20

Oooo not bad at all, so going for the big league hey Jr? well congratulations again, definitely the pick of he crop Jr, cant go wrong. Go on you two. MF20 is a great person as are you, a well suited couple. Good on ya’s both. enjoy

I think all r66 meant is that since you both are part of the MoFo family… we would like to know if you guys get to visit each other and that sort of thing… I don’t think he was asking you for a play by play of the intimate details…
Thanks Cait', yeah, no I didn't mean I wanted a full disclosure of your personal, private lives. I feel that you and MF20 are a part of our online family, and since so many of us have been sharing our experiences with each other, you might like to do the same. But jrs, I can tell you're a private person and I respect that. Sorry if I implied anything other than an honest interest in your happiness. Consider my nose officially withdrawn from your business .

Originally Posted by Aniko
Edit: Shouldn't have opened up.......

And why not.... everyone should be able to complain about their relatives once in a while... I have a cousin-in-law who drives me up the wall... I can't even stay in the same room with him for over 5 minutes without wanting to knock him in the head because he is such a "know-it-all-whinny-you-know-what...

I have an aunt who knowseverything!!!!!! She thinks that her religion gives her all access to judgement upon others. She and I had problems with each other when I was a kid. I never listened to her and she hated me for that. In fact I'd sort of counteract any orders she gave--even if they seemed rational--just to see her squirm a little. Of course I now understand that she had many problems then, and we're both different people now: adults, and now we tolerate each other. I still love her.

Sorry Aniko if you've had some trouble lately. I didn't see your post. I'm assuming you deleted it soon after you wrote it because I'm a little confused.

Please don't be offended. I understand your point 100%. I am part of this whole family and always be forever. I tend to share what I feel and like and etc.... Just this one thing, I like to keep this a little private and I thank you by the bottom of my heart for your honest respect. .

I will spill something out here for this is what thread is for....

I went to The Disney Store in NYC w/my friends a few years ago and we were looking around, gazing at the cool figurines and such. I happened to see a beautiful snow globe. I picked it up and with my hand slipping I dropped that nice $75.00 object . Glass everywhere....but no money ( Oh ok, my mistake...$6.00).
Luckilly, the woman there went to me and my friends and said not to worry, go ahead and I'll take care of it . We then just walked out.

Originally Posted by jrs
I happened to see a beautiful snow globe. I picked it up and with my hand slipping I dropped that nice $75.00 object . Glass everywhere....
"Did I do that?!?!?!?!"

I am brushing my hair. Brush, brush, brush. I need a haircut.

How come I keep getting e-mails saying that Moviefan20 has posted in a thread, and when I view the thread, her post isn't there? This has happened here and in the MoFo Personal Pictures thread. Is she deleting them or am I blocked from seeing her posts?

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
How come I keep getting e-mails saying that Moviefan20 has posted in a thread, and when I view the thread, her post isn't there? This has happened here and in the MoFo Personal Pictures thread. Is she deleting them or am I blocked from seeing her posts?
no that just my stupid a$$ deleting them b/c i don't like them...i am trying to post a picture but it doesn't work...sorry

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS