Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

I am going to stew on things for awhile since I have time
"5pm tomorrows the deadline, the votes could come quickly and be read much sooner. Just describing in detail your dire situation."

I'm glad I passed on this this year. This looks heated.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Even with all the personal attacks and the dramatic attitude towards this game, Sexy is one hell of a player and I tip my hat to him.

Suspect's Reviews

I'm glad I passed on this this year. This looks heated.
"This is nothing. Soon the game itself will show how little control they truly have

and it will be about survival."

You know what? You can go suck Suspect's dick all you want to. Go over there in the corner and go to town. Go on. Get it, get it.

Yeah I think its a gif from an old Fantastic Four cartoon from the 60s. Hell even that Doom was a better interpretation than what hollywood did with him the past 2 FF movies. Dr Doom has been so cinematically buggered its just infuriating to his fans. Trust me, Doom has waaaay more depth to him than Darth Vader (a Dr Doom ripoff), but no one would believe it from whats been shown.

TONGO: Is there only 1 immunity in play then, that being CiCi's? I know Camo said he had one, but he left, there hasn't been any challenges I've missed since, have there?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
How did you all get that? I still had no idea. XD
Right off the bat I was able to narrow it down to horror comedy due to my questions. The A-list star made me suspect something like Zombieland, the 7.7 rating confirmed it.

TONGO: Is there only 1 immunity in play then, that being CiCi's? I know Camo said he had one, but he left, there hasn't been any challenges I've missed since, have there?

CiCi has the Humans hidden idol, and Camos idol went back into play for the Monsters tribe.

Swan Bickle has dropped out of the game. This was unexpected.

There is no tribal council for the Monsters tonight. Nobody will be voted out.

Reward challenge Tonight (Thur 2/18/16) 6pm EST

MONSTERS
Rhys DeLarge
Mr Nope
The Rauldinator
HalfAngel Christ
Wolfsbaneman
Random Sexy

HUMANS
CiCi Bluth
Judge Gatsby
TheUsualPsycho