What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Tool - Forty Six & 2

Tool - 10,000 Days (Wings Part 2)

Cannibal Corpse - Zero The Hero (Sabbath Cover)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
At work these days, it's mostly classical music.
This is fine, as it's not distracting and provides a nice background... until they play the music that was used in a certain bathroom scene in Something About Mary. Then I have a hard time not breaking out in giggles.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Postal Service - the District Sleeps Alone Tonight

know what i like so much about this song?... it has bits in that make me just jump up and not exactly dance, just kind of bop around... almost like i am marching, but in a rave... then it dies back down and i could just sort of twirl and fall in place.

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
know what i like so much about this song?... it has bits in that make me just jump up and not exactly dance, just kind of bop around... almost like i am marching, but in a rave... then it dies back down and i could just sort of twirl and fall in place.
We need to get you some bunny ears.

Wade in the water - Eva Cassidy.

Welcome to the human race...
Dog Eat Dog - Weird Al Yankovic

Easily one of my favourite Weird Al songs ever.

Haven't listened to anything the past couple days. Recently bought AFX Chosen Lords cd, but haven't listened to it yet, oh darnit. Must remember to do that soon.

Chariot by Gavin Degraw went and got his cd today

Lawyers, Guns And Money ~ Warren Zevon

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane (full length version)

i really like this sound... in fact i like all of the VU songs i have heard, though i have not heard many, i was thinking of buying one of their albums. someone sent me some of their stuff some time ago... i can't even remember who, but i have a feeling it was a Mofo. strummer? OG?