What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
My friend failed her driving test today, so to cheer her up she came to my house and we had a mini Nintendo night :] I think our attempts to make her smile were successful!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Shocked that the driver of the car that crashed outside my house managed to try and leg it after his head went through the windscreen because he is drunk

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I went a collected my son from school today on the scooter (I love my scooter I can drive it right to his class) and as Harry stands on the base of the scooter that my feet go on and holds on to the handle bars he wears a bike helmet plus we do sometimes go on the road. Well yesterday after school was his school fete and we bought some raffle tickets and didnt think anything about it really, but he comes walking out of his class all happy carrying a red box. As he came over to me he showed me that he won a prize in the raffle, and its only a Lightening McQueen Bike Helmet He is over the moon with it, so his Superman one is going into storage now me thinks His teacher came onto me and said how happy he was and he told them he is going to wear it on the scooter

Female Jungle Poster
Getting ready to go out for dinner. Nothing special or fancy, just local chow.

Wondering if I'll be awake enough to watch a late movie afterwards.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Eating a bowl of creamy chicken noodle soup... and it's pretty good.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Thinking about July 16th and when i'm ever gonna get laid again
What

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'm watching a classic clip from SNL i havent seen since it first aired and LMAO.

im serious, i have no arse left i laffed so hard.

Lord of all Fevers and Plague
Working. Well, waiting for my shift to be over.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Had a great day today, went to visit friends and family then contacted my cousin his GF and baby and met up with them in a local park. We had a picnic and played football and just had a great laugh.

Going to have afew drinks now and watch Law Abiding Citizen