Quantum Leap into movie characters

Tools    

If you are not familiar with Quantum Leap look it up.

Let's just say applying it to this means that you can bring your consciousness and your soul into the body of a character from a movie temporarily or permanently, you choose. And their Consciousness and soul is put somewhere else. And let's just call that leaping into them.

Let's just assume for this that when you leap into the person unlike in the show Quantum sleep that you have all your memories along with some of the memories and skills of the person you leap into. And of course all of your skills in real life..

If you replace someone temporarily, you'll be choosing how you changed their life when they reenter their body.

If you take someone over permanently you can just imagine whatever you want happens to their consciousness when you replace them. Maybe something good or bad. I would probably imagine good things for good characters and bad things for bad characters, but that's me.

Name a movie for each of these situations that you wouldn't mind leaping into a character. Name the movie and the character. And maybe when you leap in and out.

1. A movie with some kind of conflict (fight, battle, war) and it's where you think you can help out and make a good difference based on your real life abilities or your knowledge/strategy of the movie.* Can even be something where you don't have to do combat yourself like engineering to help repair a tank that is needed.

2. A character in a movie with some kind of Journey or Adventure that it would be magnificent to be a part of. Or be there to just explore the reality and do whatever.

3. A character in a movie that has some some special powers, abilities, or technologies that would be fun to play around with or experience whenever you want but can't have bring it with you when you come back in reality.

4. A character in the movie that you wouldn't mind leaping into at the right time because of who they get romantically or otherwise close to. This can also include a mere friendship. Please don't give any graphically inappropriate details if you want to go to the sexual route. Hahaha

5. A character in a horror movie, that you knowing how things work and knowing some of the things that have or might happen before you change it (with the butterfly effect) that you can make a big turnaround in the movie and give it a happier ending, or save lives in it.

I'll give an example or two.

My Examples

1. Never Back Down > Jake Tyler
Knowing when Max is being severely beaten by Ryan McCarthy at his house I would show up kick down the door and beat the crap out of Ryan and his friends. I am a martial arts instructor in emperado kajukenbo. I'll just leave it at that instead of trying to explain why why that is significant or brag about myself. Let's just say that Ryan has it coming and I'm sure his friends would jump in, and I would have no qualms about hurting them too.

2. The Hobbit > Saruman
First thing I would do as Saruman is that I would convince Gandalf most truly that I want to help them with their Quest since I would. I would help them here and they're sort of like Gandalf did. And just enjoy the journey and perils as one of the Wizards. I would like the Aesthetics of Middle Earth as a place to explore in person. The last thing I would do as Saruman before I lept back out of his body and he became himself again is punch myself real hard in the face so he would feel it after I go.

3. The boy who can fly > Eric
I have had a lot of dreams about flying and I like the sensation. Probably more if it wasn't a just a dream. If I was Superman I'd feel an obligation to be helping people and not enjoy just flying. When I was growing up and watching this movie I really liked Millie. Also people thinking I'm same autistic Eric when I retain my cognitive function when leaping would allow for some great surprise opportunities.

4. Joe Somebody > Joe Scheffer
Right now in my life situation if I had to permanently leap into a character from a movie to get close to another character it would probably be to get a companion and not for a fling. I really liked Meg Harper character in that movie. This character has a nice personality, not to mention she is really pretty. Anyways the weird and awkward part would be all the sudden having a new daughter if I became him. His daughter in that was cool and I just probably tell myself I adopted her and then act like her father all the same. Anyways I definitely wouldn't let McKinney slap me like a biatch. Like I said before I'm a martial arts instructor. So that part would be a lot of fun. How I would win Meg Harper over the would be a whole different story.* but I won't bore you guys with how I'd win over a fictional character hahaha

5. The Shining > Hallorann
Of course I can't just plain old straight up kill Jack Torrance before he goes crazy. However if I can carry some of my training over in the leap I would have a good chance at not being axed to death. But just in case I would try to get my hands on a gun. I'm hoping the wandering Spirits can't see that I'm packing until I pull it out and bust a cap into Jack when he comes around.*Of course I can try to arrive at the same time as Halloran without changing the course of the movie so I know what pillar Jack is hiding behind.

More examples

1: Star Wars episode 2 >* head of Kamino
Secretly go into the programming of the triggered Clone response to order 66 and change it to track down Palpatine, surround him with overwhelming numbers, anf flamethrower him. Completely delete all orders having to do with killing Jedi and overthrowing Republic.

2: Star Wars episode 2 > Jango Fett
I think I would like to cruise around in the Star Wars Galaxy and what better way to do it than to be a bounty hunter that has their own ship and no allegiances. You have the gear to meddle in important events if you wish. Take a vacation. See some planets. Kill Jar Jar Binks. You know, the good things in life.

3: Star Trek Insurrection > random crewman
I just picked a random Star Trek movie that would include an available Holodeck. I would just like to try it out. It's like the ultimate video game system. Maybe even try playing as a character in a video game I like. Yes leap into a movie character to play in a video game...* and in that video game I will make a replica of my house and play house in it.*

4: Underworld Evolution > Michael
You can probably guess why...

5: Poltergeist 2 > Steve
After Kane came to the door and left and the Native American told Steve that talking to kane drained him. I would like to be there to kick temporal Kane in the groin real hard through the screen door and watch his powers get drained instead.

If you are not familiar with Quantum Leap look it up.
Phew – glad I'm familiar .
Well I also described what they need to know if they don't. They look it up part was because someone hasn't seen Quantum Leap whether they want to do stuff on this thread or not they have been neglected in life and they need to give it a try