Placing Characters into Other Movies

Tools    

Orson Welles as Harry Lime in The Thin Man (with William Powell and Myrna Loy as Nick & Nora Charles).

It could be called The Third Thin Man: the Hunt for Harry Lime!

This one dedicated to @Citizen Rules!
Thanks...I guess I'm not sure if I understand this thread

It's pretty simple as I understand it - just put a character from a movie into a different movie (and think about all the possibilities)!

Like... Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Falling Down.
Dirty Harry would butt heads with Detective Pendergast (Robert Duvall) about how to confront "D-Fens" (Michael Douglas). The movie would probably end much sooner as Dirty Harry would not try to negotiate with a man gone mad, but rather just blow his head off with his 45 upon first sighting him.

Hannibal Lecter in Lifeboat!

"I simply adore seafood, Clarice! Too bad I didn't have a nice chianti aboard! Phht, phht, phht!"

Hugh Jackman as Logan in A Nightmare on Elm Street (Wolverine vs. Freddy!)
2 people you don't want to tickle you.

It's pretty simple as I understand it - just put a character from a movie into a different movie (and think about all the possibilities)!

Like... Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry in Falling Down.
Dirty Harry would butt heads with Detective Pendergast (Robert Duvall) about how to confront "D-Fens" (Michael Douglas). The movie would probably end much sooner as Dirty Harry would not try to negotiate with a man gone mad, but rather just blow his head off with his 45 upon first sighting him.
Haha. probably.