Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Hope you enjoy Playtime, cricket. Even if you don't like it you'll still be amazed on how the film is structured and designed. A work of a true genius.

It isn't good. It's great!
I trust you although our tastes are like day and night

Of course you dislike Scarlett. She's horrible. It's a great film though and her character (meaning the parts character not just Scarlet being there) is essential in making it so good.

Cricket,let me know if you like Le Samourai. I really liked Melville's Army of Shadows, never watched any of his other films though

Chilhood Classic today

The Pit and the Pendulum (1961)

I love Edgar Allan Poe stories (my dad used to tell me them when I was little) and remember watching The Masque of the Red Death when I was a child. This one is going to give me some nostalgic "bumps", as it's one of my favorite stories, transferred to the screen by Roger Corman and brought to life by the incomparable Vincent Price (like in The Masque of the Red Death).

Should be fun!

I enjoyed "Exodus: Gods and Kings"...

Everyone said this was horrible but I have been wanting to see it anyway.... Aaron Eckhart.... and I think that Bill Nighy is a great actor... :P

Lord High Filmquisitor
Since I'm obligated to watch Insurgent tomorrow, I figured I should at least brush up on the first one tonight.