Top 10 Cult Movies

Tools    

I could have sworn we already had a thread to list the top ten cult movies ... but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, are you asking people to list their top ten or just listing your own?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You left out Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Probably the biggest cult following out of any film..
4. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
5. Spirited Away

Welcome to the human race...
I feel like quoting the Top Cult Films list Entertainment Weekly did a few years back - that was one I considered quite definitive of what makes a cult film.

Aye, but by definition, a cult is not mainstream (massively popular).
But there is a cult of Star Wars, a cult that's attatched to Star Wars and it's still bigger than anything else out there. IMO at least.

Happy New Year from Philly!
Cult films? Are you a Moonie or a Thuggee? Do you worship Aphrodite as our dear Honeykid does or Adonis as Tramp and ClassicQueen do?

I love the Vampire so any cult film I would choose would have a vampire in it like The Wisdom of Crocodiles with Jude Law or Dracula with Frank Langella.

Star Wars doesn't really count as cult. I'd say that a cult film is a film that may not appeal to enough people to be mainstream (maybe it contains some obscure/controversial themes) but has a strong group of fans and most likely critical acclaim.