Most underrated buddy cop movies

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Come on guys. What about the movie Nolte set the GD record in?

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Does Seven count as well?

Also, if ones count where only one of them is a cop, than another overlooked one which I liked was The Hard Way:

These are some of my favorites.

Turner & Hooch

This classic dog comedy starring Tom Hanks is possibly one of the most charming movies ever made. Tom Hanks is hilarious as the frustrated dog owner Turner, but I'd lie if I didn't say that Hooch stole the show from him sometimes. He's positively adorable!

Hooch is one of my favorite movie dogs...he did make my list of favorite non-human movie characters.

The truth is in here
Also, if ones count where only one of them is a cop, than another overlooked one which I liked was The Hard Way:

I can't believe I forgot to mention The Hard Way. I love this movie!

I David Ayer's End of Watch underrated ? I think so.
Is it a buddy cop movie ? Maybe ?

Cop Out starring Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan, and directed by Kevin Smith.

Okay, so it wasn't the funniest, most original, or most highly entertaining buddy cop movie ever made, but it had its moments.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Does Seven count as well?

I love The Hard Way. Michael J. Fox, an actor trying to go "method", and James Woods, a hard ass cop who gets teamed up with the actor, were hilarious together.

Freebie and the Bean (1974). Feels like an early prototype of The Nice Guys (and Shane Black's entire career, for that matter). James Caan and Alan Arkin make an entertaining duo, constantly busting each other's balls when they're not crashing their car into apartment buildings or shooting up bowling-alley bathroom stalls. Despite being successful enough to spark a short-lived television series, the movie seems mostly forgotten nowadays.

Didn't do well at the box office and was dissed by the critics. Not sure any of our mofos liked it, but this was just a fun film- lots of humor, well paced, and a nice romance. Enjoyed the interactions between old school
Harrison 's cop and Cali hippie Josh's cop. Also, lots of great cameos- Smokey Robinson as a cabbie is worth the price of admission for me. There's been many a rewatch from this mofo fan.

TERRIBLE movie...JMO