X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Tools    

Oh, I'm going to see it when it comes out. I'm just going to skip the workprint version. The only workprint I almost watched was Blade Runner.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Skipping the work print is a good idea, I'd advise anyone remotely interested in the film to skip it.

Suspect's Reviews

I thought it was a decent flick, fan nitpicks aside that is.

Liev was badass though.

you saw the workprint version ? Liev was really good with nice catch phrases and yes Deadpool really was only for like 5 min which was strange,and I'm gonna watch it again when it comes out on cinema

This is a dark day for the film industry..
"I wish this was an April Fool’s joke."

I feel sorry for the whole team of the film..

But I tell you guys, I still believe that the true copy
which will come out soon is far more better compare
to the one that leaked on the web...though I haven't seen the
leaked film yet...

But I tell you guys, I still believe that the true copy
which will come out soon is far more better compare
to the one that leaked on the web...though I haven't seen the
leaked film yet...

aside from the unfinished effects (which is what a workprint is ....an unfinished piece of work) the film is clear DVD quality, in widescreen and the sound is perfect. It is taken directly from the source, so the picture is clear and sharp. So you're actually watching ....if you do watch it on a big enough screen, and with good enough sound at home.... a good enough copy to enjoy until you see the finished product.

Besides ...the movie kicks major ass !!!!

has anyone seen the movie yet

has anyone seen the movie yet
i have ...twice

I watched the work print. There are only a few unfinished scenes, I barely noticed.

If your expecting a Marvel movie as good as the Iron Man or Incredible Hulk your going to be disappointed.

Wolverine is the same as the X-Men series, maybe worse then X3. Lots of characters thrown in for the sake of it, no soul at all.

To its credit, a few actors suite there characters. Liev Schreiber looks like Sabertooth. Taylor Kitsch sounds like Gambit. Ryan Renolds would make an excellent Deadpool if they had given him more time onscreen and portrayed him accurately.

I really loved the X-Men series and im looking forward to seeing this movie, but Ironman is a different league to the X-Men films IMO.
Obviously..

i really liked the movie......what about you guys