Who do you like better? Quentin Tarantino or Guy Ritchie?

→ in
Tools    

Who do you like better?
88.24%
15 votes
Quentin Tarantino
5.88%
1 votes
Guy Ritchie
5.88%
1 votes
I like them both (the chickens way out!)
17 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Well?

Dicuss the directors, their movies, their upcoming projects, etc. Enjoy.

I must become Caligari..!
It has to be QT (hey That Rhymes), Out of the two he just seems to be more of a leader. Ritiche is some what of an idle to me, Over comeing dyslexia (Wich i also have) to become one of the great directors in the crime Film Genre.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Has to be QT, since Guy Ritchie hasn't made anything even resembling a good movie. Jackie Brown dusts every American movie in its year, and although I think Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs both are insanely overrated, Kill Bill is going to be awesome.

Lock Stock and Snatch are the same movie with the same MTV editing and the same silly self-aware dialogue. There would be no Guy Ritchie if there wasn't a Quentin Tarantino.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Q.T.=Great and AWESOME Director!!!

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Enemies are so stimulating.
i love tarantino but i did love snatch.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Hi
Quentie hands down, perhaps if something other than "swept away" was Ritchie's third movie he might stand a chance

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Quentin Tarantino wins my vote because of the 3 movies that he has made and the 4th looks good

QT, because he started a whole new wave of film. Guy Ritchie is the best part of this wave, and his films are more enjoyable, but they aren't as perfect or as classic as Tarantinos.

I have to admit, I'm a sucker for a good British crime movie

I found Snatch to be boring and over-stylized. Lock Stock was okay, nothing terrific. I vastly prefer QT.

Originally Posted by Smoke286
I have to admit, I'm a sucker for a good British crime movie
Me too. I love both of Ritchie's film. (Swept Away was never made...)

Something about a british caper film does it for me. Like The Lavender Hill Mob....

I have to go with QT too…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

It was beauty killed the beast.
Kong has fun watching Ritchie's first two efforts, but he doesnt' compare to Tarantino.

Jules Winfield: Whoa... whoa... whoa... stop right there. Guy Ritchie's flicks, and Quentin Tarantino's films ain't even the same ****in' thing.
Beale the Rippe: Not the same thing, but it's the same ballpark.
Jules Winfield: It ain't no f*ckin' ballpark either. Look maybe your method of movie watching differs from mine, but Ritchie, and Tarantino, ain't the same f*ckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same f*ckin' sport. Ritchie don't mean sh*t.

Hi
Originally Posted by Kong
Kong has fun watching Ritchie's first two efforts, but he doesnt' compare to Tarantino.

Jules Winfield: Whoa... whoa... whoa... stop right there. Guy Ritchie's flicks, and Quentin Tarantino's films ain't even the same ****in' thing.
Jules Winfield: It ain't no f*ckin' ballpark either. Look maybe your method of movie watching differs from mine, but Ritchie, and Tarantino, ain't the same f*ckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same f*ckin' sport. Ritchie don't mean sh*t.

hahaha I have to acknowledge the cleverness above

Originally Posted by Kong

That is the best thing I've ever heard. You are awesome Kong!

Originally Posted by Steve
Has to be QT, since Guy Ritchie hasn't made anything even resembling a good movie.
yep, when i saw the title of this thread i thought HOW can someone put them in the same sentence....its like saying "what do you like better...chocolate or brocolli"