Bug Reports for the New Design

Tools    

Hmmm, odd. Just the order it came in the format I got, I suppose, but I'll take a look.

For future reference, this thread is just about design issues, though; list corrections can be PM'd or put in the MoFo Lists thread (preferably the former, since the latter has a couple dozen in there already). But keep them coming!

The site is fine everywhere, but as soon as I click on who's online, the page it loads ends up looking like this.
Yeah. Same. Only on mobile version of MoFo. Desktop (even on phone) is fine.

Master of My Domain
I had the same problem too. I was going to report, but then got too lazy. Thanks Med for posting. :

Master of My Domain
Haha, I was lazy too but thought now was the time
Yeah, when Yoda is busy with all the Oscar-related issues, let's give him a bug to fix.

It should work fine on the mobile style, but if you're trying trying to use the desktop style on your phone, that would probably be why. More specifically, it'd probably be because on the desktop side there's a hover effect prior to the click.

I might look into removing it, but if I start trying to change things on the desktop style for non-desktop devices, I'm not sure where it would end.

I've spotted something with the Now Showing box as well.

It says someone posted 3 minutes ago, as the most recent post... even though said post was literally 5 seconds ago. Seems that the timer is off.

Within the past 2 minutes.
Still showing for me right now too.
Think it's probably a minor cache corruption, then. Unless you see it in a totally different browser, as well?

It says someone posted 3 minutes ago, as the most recent post... even though said post was literally 5 seconds ago. Seems that the timer is off.
Yeah, this is usually just down to people's OS system time being slightly different than the server's time, if I'm remembering how that code works correctly.