What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Always Falls For Jedi Mind Trick
Apparently following Honey Kid around the board.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Dr Dave here decided that it was the anti-sickness pills, in some bizarre Irish joke, which were making him sick so he stopped taking them.

Wrong!

I'm gonna give them until the end of the week. Any benefit they have is completely negated by feeling like you've got food poisoning - with all the effects.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive been drinking coffee by the bucket load today but I cannot stop drinking the stuff Im off to make another cup

Bully for you! I've got it on PS2, fun game,

I'm watching 2nd Practice for the Belgian GP. It's wet so if the weather is the same on Sunday it should be a cracking race.

Have you got it installed on the hard drive?

Talking of bullies, a few years ago I was talking to a guy I used to go to school with. I didn't really remember him but he said "I remember you, you beat me up once!"

Still didn't remember him.

I was never a bully, by the way, but I never backed down from those who were. Might explain the bent nose.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Wishing my daughter wasn't sick and that my tailbone didn't hurt so much!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Thats an awesome story

No I have the disc on loan from my lil bro in law. Whenever I go into the school or the dormroom or shops it loads it does my head in after a while

Thats an awesome story

No I have the disc on loan from my lil bro in law. Whenever I go into the school or the dormroom or shops it loads it does my head in after a while
Mightn't make much of a difference anyway. Stuff like Halo 3 actually loads quicker from the disc because it was (really well) designed before you could install games.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Mightn't make much of a difference anyway. Stuff like Halo 3 actually loads quicker from the disc because it was (really well) designed before you could install games.
I havent got any games on my HDD we only have a low gig one that came with my old console. We also have some sort of internal memory card but I dont know where it is on the console and we havent used it either

I think it's a 256MB flash drive stuck on the motherboard somewhere. Buying a bigger HD has always been a problem with those Xboxes because you've got to go with the Microsoft ones (don't think those Chinese copies are much cheaper and I think they won't work at all with the latest firmware) and they're just a standard laptop drive in a plastic box.

My new 360 cost about £20 more (after I traded the old one) than buying a 250GB drive from M$. That's just stupid.

EDIT - If you need more space you can use USB drives now due to a firmware update a few months ago but they're not much use for anything more than saves and small XBL games.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I hope your daughter gets well soon dude Whats happened to your tail bone?
Thanks!! She's got a fever and her throat hurts, but she's a trooper! I had a softball game last night and while going for a pop up, I tripped and landed on my tailbone, made the catch though

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Thanks!! She's got a fever and her throat hurts, but she's a trooper! I had a softball game last night and while going for a pop up, I tripped and landed on my tailbone, made the catch though
Its always horrible when your children are unwell I hate it, but I hope she gets well soon

I remember when I bruised my tail bone when I was younger it was awfull hope that gets better soon also.