What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I might go to the mall with my girlfriends.

Going to watch the Redsox beat the Angels

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Talking to my sister.

You ready? You look ready.
I just ate a Texas Tavern hot dog. It serves 1,000 people; 10 at a time. If you're ever in the valley, be sure to eat one of their hot dogs.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Put me in your pocket...
Taking a quick sanity break from work....and sipping a hot cup of tea.

posting a message right at this exact second

I'd Rather Be Dancing
Just exploring the site

Originally Posted by jrs
Just came back home quickly to pick some stuff up and check my e-mal before I go to my girlfriend's house. I'm spending the night.
I hope your mother knows what you are doing

If anyone says bowling isn't a sport, or that it isn't a workout, smack them right across the face. Just woke up and I'm really sore from bowling.

Now I'm going to take a shower and sit around until my video card comes in tomorrow.

Originally Posted by B-card
Haven't you recived it yet?

I'm planing to watch a movie
No. I ordered it Saturday and had two day air. They don't ship on the weekends so it didn't get out until Monday. That means it'll be here tomorrow. I should have overnighted it. Would've been here today if I had.

Plotting the death of MySQL.com's CEO.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Taking a brain break.
If I had a brain like yours, I'd take a break too.

I just got back in from eatting some food and buying some stuff. I can't wait until tomorrow!!