What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Getting ready to leave work!!!

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Mysterious Poet
Sitting here thinking about what I'm gonna do next.
Saying hello to this new person we have here. Hello!!

I just played some video games but, a bit bored now. Oh well.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Updating my blog. I am reporting on the DVD release of X-Men: The Last Stand, updates on Blade Runner: Director's Cut and release dates for The Lake House, An Inconvenient Truth, The Break-Up, The Omen (2006),Nacho Libre, Mission: Impossible III, Little Man, John Tucker Must Die, You, Me and Dupree, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, My Super Ex-Girlfriend and The Ant Bully

facebooook

Originally Posted by jrs
what???
you've never heard of facebook?

Gonna Have lunch and hang with friends.

Originally Posted by John McClane
Going to buy a new video card here in a couple minutes.
Which one?

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
Which one?
I just placed an order for an eVGA 7900 GT. One of the best nVidia card manufacturers. Lifetime warranty on all their cards and top notch, "understandable" tech support. Highly recommend you only buy from them. It should be here in two days. Yay!

I just watched Enemy of the State. Now I'm going to lay down for a good hour and a half of reading. Ben Bova is just wow when it comes to science fiction.

Originally Posted by John McClane
I just placed an order for an eVGA 7900 GT. One of the best nVidia card manufacturers. Lifetime warranty on all their cards and top notch, "understandable" tech support. Highly recommend you only buy from them. It should be here in two days. Yay!

I just watched Enemy of the State. Now I'm going to lay down for a good hour and a half of reading. Ben Bova is just wow when it comes to science fiction.
i figured it was the 7900.

lucky boy you are.

MovieForums Extra
Drinking coffe and getting ready to go visit my parental units.

Put me in your pocket...
Just tied my kids up and put them into their rooms...

...and am about to go make myself more hot tea to unruffle my fur...

...and am seriously thinking of destroying our GameCube.

Birdy... have a nice visit with your parents.

I am posting on MoFo at the moment.

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
i figured it was the 7900.

lucky boy you are.
The card was cheaper then the last one I bought. They're really not that expensive when ya think about it.

I might play some GameCube. But considering I just woke up like 20 minutes ago, I dunno if I can.