What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Zim Zim Zoom
Drinking a Raspberry Margarita
Yum Yum

This One Time At Band Camp...
Up early going for a morning run and wishing I was drinking another Raspberry Margarita

BANNED (PLANT)
im thinking about writing a press release.....and waiting for the clock to strike ten and im going home...

You ready? You look ready.
Going to mail something. Then who knows. Might hang out with a friend if they call sometime.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Eating a salad and thanking the Gods and Goddesses that I am not as…. um…. well endowed as Nebbit's avatar….

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Patiently waiting for Paul Gilbert's new album to be released......

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Wondering when Yoda will reveal his big secret, it's killing me!

Originally Posted by Zim Zim Zoom
Up early going for a morning run and wishing I was drinking another Raspberry Margarita

Wait what is the drinking age in Canada?

Originally Posted by B-card
I guess it's not 21

thinking of going to bed
It's 18 and in some Provinces it's 19 so I'm safe

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
thanking the Gods and Goddesses that I am not as…. um…. well endowed as Nebbit's avatar….
You can have them, all you need is money, and a desire to be freaky

Drinking a Orange Smoothie and typing my last post for the evening. Good Night

Eating a bowl of cereal