Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Rewatching Malick's The Thin Red Line.

It's been my first Malick film and I've seen it two years ago. Since I really loved The Tree of Life and To the Wonder (
) and liked Days of Heaven and The New World (
and
respectively) I feel like rewatching The Thin Red Line. Initial rating -
so I hardly believe it will become a
movie to me, but we will see. Damn, too much popcorn stuff in this post.
That's a lot of ratings for one paragraph, looks like Space Invaders.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Well, i'm watching quite a few movies starting with:

Back to the Future Part 3-Have not seen this film yet, but I adore the first two parts so i'm expecting something fun,adventurous, and entertaining like whats come before.

Then I'm going to check out some classic short-films that I haven't seen yet such as:

Un Chien Adalou

A trip to the moon

and La Jetee plus Duck Amuck

Studio SEX 2012

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Love Streams (1984)

My second Cassavetes film.
Will have to watch it too as well.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Eastern Promises-This crime thriller from David Cronenberg looks damn interesting, so I think i'm going to get a dark,violent film like his other works. Plus it's awesome to see it stars Viggo Mortensen, the man is a fantastic actor.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I am not really watching it "tonight" as it's seven in the morning, but I am about to watch the Adventures of Tintin.

Eastern Promises-This crime thriller from David Cronenberg looks damn interesting, so I think i'm going to get a dark,violent film like his other works. Plus it's awesome to see it stars Viggo Mortensen, the man is a fantastic actor.
Loved that film when I saw it, it's brutal at times and like Mark says the fight scene is probably the best part, the best, most brutal fight I have ever seen on screen.

Going to the theater tonight and watching this Belgian film:

Marina (2013)

After that, I'm probably watching this acclaimed Italian film:

The Great Beauty (2013)

Should be fun.

I am not really watching it "tonight" as it's seven in the morning, but I am about to watch the Adventures of Tintin.
I really liked that movie because despite it not starting with Tintin's origin, which is commonplace for a movie like that to do, it really sucked you into the story. Overall it's a very enjoyable film.

Then I'm going to check out some classic short-films that I haven't seen yet such as:

Un Chien Adalou

A trip to the moon

and La Jetee plus Duck Amuck
"A Trip To The Moon" is the cinema equivalent of Jules Verne, it started the genre.

For the 80's top 25. Gandhi is very long, but I'll probably like it and The Last Metro is my 5fth Truffaut (after the Antoine Doinel saga that I absolutely loved)

(The Last Metro)

I remember that my history teacher told me that it was one of the best visual representation of WW1 with Paths of Glory so I'm really interested in watching it
(A Very Long Engagement)

Ohhh and along with Eastern Promises, I'm finally checking out American Hustle! I have really wanted to see this one for a while, looks awesome.