What's That Song?

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
http://www.scenta.co.uk/games/whats_that_song.cfm

Another quiz to dismantle. This one's actually got some pretty rare bands on it. (Well, it had a Japanese group called The Seatbelts anyway). Try and out-obscure it.

The group's gotta have at least four song's to their name tho. So there' no Dennis Madalone unfortunately. This guy didn't make it either - but that's probably coz he sticks to covers.

So far I've only struck out on French bands. I don't think they like the French.

Have a go...

I am having a nervous breakdance
Got 10/10 on Kiss
10/10 on Red House Painters
9/10 on Dinosaur Jr (I was being sloppy)
9/10 on Abba

...then I got tired...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Get off my island
The Seatbelts are very familiar to the legions of Westerners who have watched Cowboy Bebop.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

there's a frog in my snake oil
Yeah, that's where i learnt about 'em. I didn't know that Cowboy Bebop fans formed legions tho .