I can't stand this actor/actress

Tools    

Bug Planet Proximus
Karen Black drives me insane.

I hate Kirsten Dunst.

Originally Posted by Aniko
I think I may change my mind about keeping an open mind about JLo. I just got back from shopping for my daughter. To my surprise I saw a JLO line of clothing for pre-teen girls. PRE-TEENS!! Grrrr...I'm so pissed at this woman at the moment. Why would i want my daughter walking around with "JLO" plasterd across her chest! I don't have a huge problem with her lingre line meant for WOMEN....but she crosses the line when she aims her egocentric, self-absorbed, marketing pushing, money grubbing hands at the younger girls. Can you imagine Katharine Hepburn or Bette Davis trying to sell clothes to pre-teens? Grrrrr.....

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by ProfessionalCrazedFan
I hate Kirsten Dunst.
good, i hate competition

Welcome to the human race...
Half the cast of Desperado (ie, Banderas, Hayek, the bad dude - I'd gladly spare Buscemi and Cheech)

That one dOOd -
It's the dOOd with the wavey blonde hair, greased chest, huge pecks, half buttoned white shirt, tight jeans, cowboy boots, driving an 80's corvette, rollerblading with no shirt, sporting bike shorts, feeling own hair, multiple ring wearing, toothpick chuggin', stud named PimpDaShizzle. Ya', you heard me.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
That one dOOd -
It's the dOOd with the wavey blonde hair, greased chest, huge pecks, half buttoned white shirt, tight jeans, cowboy boots, driving an 80's corvette, rollerblading with no shirt, sporting bike shorts, feeling own hair, multiple ring wearing, toothpick chuggin', stud named PimpDaShizzle. Ya', you heard me.
I liked him in the Banfly Effect. Tracey Gold was very good in that movie also.

I hate Brad Pitt

He's been in a few good films, but I just don't like him as an actor.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Orlando Bloom - The guy has absolutley no talent. At all.
I need reasons.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Elijah Wood and Orlando Bloom. Hate them both. They should not be allowed near any movie set.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
There's those solid reasons again.

Fasten your seat belts...
Wow, some interesting choices!!!

Ben Affleck can't act to save himself - but I reakon he'd be good fun in real life and has a top body!

Kate Beckinsale (or what ever). Pretty girl - CRAP actress

Martin Short
Martin Lawrence - destroy both immediately

Nicole Kidman - she's ok in 'serious' roles, but she CANNOT do comedy and is about as sexy as my grandma in a bikini!

I agree with Nicolas Cage. I think he's been very VERY lucky.

Toby Maguire - he may be hung like a donkey, but all I can say is THANK GOD cause he's as dull as dishwater on screen!!!

history *is* moralizing
Ben Affleck can't act to save himself - but I reakon he'd be good fun in real life and has a top body!
top body? i don't see any definition there... big doesn't mean defined musculature...
i beacon, uh, reason, uh reckon...

Nicole Kidman is about as sexy as my grandma in a bikini!
what? (again...) except she's got Hollywood's most perfect ass! compare it with Beckinsale's or any other. that is fat free!
but OK, sexy may mean something different... you meant charm?

Toby Maguire - he may be hung like a donkey, but all I can say is THANK GOD cause he's as dull as dishwater on screen!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

i just don't agree, liked him alot and found him... charming in Spiderman 2, and loved him in one of my fave movies, the Ice Storm

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
top body? i don't see any definition there... big doesn't mean defined musculature...
i beacon, uh, reason, uh reckon...

what? (again...) except she's got Hollywood's most perfect ass! compare it with Beckinsale's or any other. that is fat free!
but OK, sexy may mean something different... you meant charm?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

i just don't agree, liked him alot and found him... charming in Spiderman 2, and loved him in one of my fave movies, the Ice Storm
Yeah, he is good in Spiderman 1&2- especially in the tights...

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by nebbit
Poor little froggie is all upset.
pppfffffffffff!!!!!!!, i feel better now that you've said that...

Oi To The World!
Well, at the risk of ticking people off, I can *not* stand Angelina Jolie. I will grant you, she is talented, perhaps even one of the best female actresses of her generation. But her tendency for flaunting her personal life is a real turn off to me. I don't give a fugg if Billy Bob screwed her till she bled. Geez!

Mel "The Egomaniac" Gibson isn't one of my favorite celebrities either. Note to Mel: you made a film about Jesus, but you ain't him so get over yourself already.

There are others, but the list will be long, so I will quit while I'm ahead.

BTW, Annie if you're reading this, I received a notification that you'd posted a welcome message to me in another thread, but I couldn't find it. Thanks very much. This is a good forum.

Originally Posted by TS212
Well, at the risk of ticking people off, I can *not* stand Angelina Jolie. I will grant you, she is talented, perhaps even one of the best female actresses of her generation. But her tendency for flaunting her personal life is a real turn off to me. I don't give a fugg if Billy Bob screwed her till she bled. Geez!

Mel "The Egomaniac" Gibson isn't one of my favorite celebrities either. Note to Mel: you made a film about Jesus, but you ain't him so get over yourself already.

There are others, but the list will be long, so I will quit while I'm ahead.

BTW, Annie if you're reading this, I received a notification that you'd posted a welcome message to me in another thread, but I couldn't find it. Thanks very much. This is a good forum.

I am not defending Angelina Jolie or anything but every famous person gets their life flaunted all over the media at some point and yeah lately Jolie is in the media eye more than most other actors/esses but her time will end and then another actor with be in the spotlight.