MISCELLANEOUS

Tools    

I was going to start a new thread called "Have You Watched Someone Watch It?" but decided those creeps were too clever to fall for that and wouldn't post there in fear of being found out.

Actually this idea is great, it would unite them and give them an avenue to share their experiences and develop their techniques. Maybe even get popular and somehow we could capitalize on it.

What is it with bananas these days? They look fantastic in the store(s), but 2 or 3 days later they look like total crap. Brown & soft. Still edible, but still. All these years & never had a banana problem.

Anyone else?

What is it with bananas these days? They look fantastic in the store(s), but 2 or 3 days later they look like total crap. Brown & soft. Still edible, but still. All these years & never had a banana problem.

Anyone else?
Yes that's happen to me too. Bananas can go from green to black without ripening. They must be either picked too early or improperly stored as in too cold of temperatures while being shipped.

Yes that's happen to me too. Bananas can go from green to black without ripening. They must be either picked too early or improperly stored as in too cold of temperatures while being shipped.
It’s beyond annoying.

Yup. I've thrown so many bananas away because of it.
I know, right? We’re cheap, we eat them.

As a cook, you know you can make yummy things out of even blackened ones.

Anyone else?
You know, I was thinking the same thing a few years ago, that bananas seem to go bad awfully quick compared to what I remember. Maybe they always went bad in a day or two but I could have sworn they had a shelf life of a week or close to.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
And the grocers chuckle to themselves,
“They buy the whole bunch.”

They're good and taste different than regular bananas. They're called Dwarf Cavendish Bananas. Some of the grocery stores around here have them. You can't tell by the picture but they are small, about 3 or 4 inches long.

You know, I was thinking the same thing a few years ago, that bananas seem to go bad awfully quick compared to what I remember. Maybe they always went bad in a day or two but I could have sworn they had a shelf life of a week or close to.
They definitely did. And the last banana looked the same as the first one eaten.

Package Disabler Pro is a great app but no longer available to purchase in USD, must use €. I used it on my phones a few years ago before it moved to the UK. Google has such a monopoly on the US internet market they won't allow any package disablers on Google Play and developers lost interest in designing new ones. You know why people want a disabler? Because they would use it specifically to disable those annoying Google auto-updates and unblockable messages. I need to somehow convert my money to buy it again. Regain control over my phone.

Package Disabler Pro is a great app but no longer available to purchase in USD, must use €. I used it on my phones a few years ago before it moved to the UK. Google has such a monopoly on the US internet market they won't allow any package disablers on Google Play and developers lost interest in designing new ones. You know why people want a disabler? Because they would use it specifically to disable those annoying Google auto-updates and unblockable messages. I need to somehow convert my money to buy it again. Regain control over my phone.
I've not used Package Disabler Pro, but I read this here which might help,

** No Rooting required **
** You will have to remove all google accounts temporarily to activate this app then you can add back your accounts**
** You will need to connect your device to PC once and run a command as listed below**
** Uninstall within few hours to get automatic refund, if you are not happy with the app**
Myself I rooted my phone and deleted Android and installed this os https://grapheneos.org/

I've not used Package Disabler Pro, but I read this here which might help,

Myself I rooted my phone and deleted Android and installed this os https://grapheneos.org/
All my attempts at rooting failed but one of these days I'm going to find a tried and tested vintage model smartphone and root it.

Package Disabler Pro was great because it needed no root procedure and it would even pick up some system processes you can't see in settings.

It pisses off the Google bastards when they can't modify the code in your phone, I'm sure. I hope the EU pounds them.

All my attempts at rooting failed but one of these days I'm going to find a tried and tested vintage model smartphone and root it.

Package Disabler Pro was great because it needed no root procedure and it would even pick up some system processes you can't see in settings.

It pisses off the Google bastards when they can't modify the code in your phone, I'm sure. I hope the EU pounds them.
Most phones can't be rooted because the bootloader is locked. Somewhere there's probably a list of phones that can be rooted. I found that Google Pixel phones that were sold directly from Google can be rooted, you can know them because they mostly come in different colors then what a Google Pixel, say from Verzion comes in. But I'm not really knowledgeable about this, I just did it once.