IMDB Assimilation

Tools    

Iro has no buddies
I'm just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy here: I was bashed by more than one poster for jumping in and defending Dani from a poster. So, I say something not nice about Vicky and people jump down my throat.

I'm just saying--it's a double standard. Irrefutably a double standard.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Apparently, it's only OK for MoFo's to bring up IMDB in a conversation but not us, don't you know. To add to that, Iroquios brought it up as a direct derogatory slam as well.

Yeah...don't expect us to play by your rules if you can't even adhere to them yourself, MoFo's.
Never mind about him, or anyone like him. He's just mad his pissing on the wrong tree back fired on him.

Good grief.

Just do what I do and ignore people.
Not like use the ignore function, just ignore the person.

The great thing with the internet, is that arguing will simply get you nowhere.
Ignoring someone, they eventually just ignore you too.

I'm just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy here: I was bashed by more than one poster for jumping in and defending Dani from a poster. So, I say something not nice about Vicky and people jump down my throat.

I'm just saying--it's a double standard. Irrefutably a double standard.
nah...

What's important is that you recognise how futile it is for either side to take that action.
What's IMPORTANT is that I recognize a gross double-standard at play here with several people. Far too many glass houses...

SHHH!!!!! Stop pointing out the obvious hypocrisy. You are a meanie. You are "petulant".

"woe is me..."

Yep. If people can't practice what they preach then they shouldn't expect people to follow their sermon.

Why not? The Ignore fuction is there for a reason surelly. And it was there before I got on board as well.

It's less random noise. Makes the board cleaner for the user. And less hypocrisy showing up. Gets tidier too.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Why not? The Ignore fuction is there for a reason surelly. And it was there before I got on board as well.

It's less random noise. Makes the board cleaner for the user. And less hypocrisy showing up. Gets tidier too.
yeah, this thread is real clean.

You're not exactly proving me wrong.
Not sure which of us you're talking to but I think I speak for all of us potential posters you're addressing this to when I say this: none of us care about your opinion of us.

Yeah but when someone does post something, I can see it... and laugh inwardly.
And they don't even know it
Me 1-0 Them

Welcome to the human race...

Rodent is actually onto something here. Like I said before, there's a good chance I wouldn't have even known I was put on ignore if Little Devil hadn't made such a big deal of it - he might not be the first person to hit ignore on me, but he's the first I found out about precisely because he tried to be all dramatic about it. His continued engagement (insofar as you can call it engagement) shows it was never really about ignoring me.

Yep. If people can't practice what they preach then they shouldn't expect people to follow their sermon.
I'm finding hilarious I'm even being demanded an explanation for putting those kind of people on Ignore forever, masked as "a conversation" or "a criticism".

"woe is me..."

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Me 1-0 Them
me like 93% of the time, haha

Never mind about him, or anyone like him. He's just mad his pissing on the wrong tree back fired on him.

Good grief.

Good grief is right.

Me 1-0 Them
Different strokes for different folks and all that.