Happy 41st Birthday Powdered Water!!

Tools    

happy bday WaWa!

Happy Blah Blah Blah and stuff...

...congratulations.

Signed, bitter Rams fan.
Ouch. That was a helluva a shot you guys put on us though. Damn. Towards the end though the kid started to move the ball and score bit. What a season. Russell Wilson is just unbelievable. I can not wait for this Sunday.

Happy Birthday PW! I'd normally say all sorts of cool stuff here, but I'm guessing anything not about the Seahawks is just gonna float in one ear and out the other. So I'll say this: I like your team and hope they do well. There. I said it.

Actually, wait, aren't they playing the Redskins? My friend's a Redskins fan. I might watch he game with him.

I'll get back to you on whether or not we'll be allies or mortal enemies this Sunday. Happy Birthday either way, though!

Yep, playing the Skins in the last Sunday spot. Should be a terrific game. Two teams very much alike. I think the Skins are a lot more banged up than we are though.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Happy Birthday duder. Hope you had just as great a day as I did.

Suspect's Reviews

Happy Birthday to my red-hot love machine You are only as old as you feel i love you

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ANOTHER SEAHAWKS FAN