What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by sandyintheburbs
Going out to mow the lawn. And this time I mean it!
Oh we beleive you

rhymes with Goebbels
Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
Just got back from work, earned €10 and wasnt worth it.
haha, something about that sounds so shady

hehe, i work at my school, no shady business whatsoever, i didnt get laid by the dean in his office, i did the catering and spilled coffee all over my fresh washed clothes!

Im not a hooker (anymore )

ok. too much cafeine

And do check my "art": Deviant

You ready? You look ready.
I'm sitting in Spanish class.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

There are those who call me...Tim.
Listening to the soundtrack for Dead Man's Chest. It's pretty disappointing Hans Zimmer seems to be holding back for some reason, and I can't for the life of figure out what that is.

What I do know is it's preventing it from becoming and enjoyable listen (which the first one was).

Every breath you take, watching you
Just helped fan out a bacon fire

You ready? You look ready.
I just finished filling out 80 some percent of a college application and I looked at a 13inx19in photo I printed on my dad's new printer. It's good.

Just got back from watching WWE Raw Live here in Pensacola. Ticketmaster screwed up our tickets, but after much ado we wound up with better seats, 2nd row baby!
let me tell you guys somthing: Melina is really hot.

Originally Posted by Austruck
I'm sitting here waiting for the Steelers game to start, and also crocheting. Yeah, I know -- weird combination. So sue me.
Does this mean you are a Steelers fan? Cause of course if you were a Chargers fan you would have said you were waiting on the Chargers game right? GO STEELERS!!!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Heck, yeah, a Steelers fan. Been in da 'Burgh since 1979 or so. Raised Yoda (and Gracie) right and we're all big fans. Hubby's working nights, so I'm actually watching the game all by myself.

Yes, I could be watching The Notebook or Steel Magnolias or something, but it's THE STEELERS!

7-0 right now!