I Have Never...

Tools    

I have never been to Australia

I have never ate sushi

I have never been to Ireland

I have never been on a cruise

I have never ran a cross country race.

had a job yet
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

You ready? You look ready.
I have never worn my Bad Religion t-shirt to school.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
I have never worn my Bad Religion t-shirt to school.
Why?!

I have never driven a car

Originally Posted by nebbit
I have never eaten a hotdog
Until now, I have never heard anyone say they have never eaten a hotdog.

p.s......Is there a reason for that nebbit?

Originally Posted by Escape
Until now, I have never heard anyone say they have never eaten a hotdog.

p.s......Is there a reason for that nebbit?
I have never liked meat, so when I first looked at a Hotdog I went NO WAY My mother made me eat a little bit of meat when I was young, I would never eat anything that i couldn't see was real meat as i worried about eating globs of fat and other unknowns

Originally Posted by nebbit
I have never liked meat, so when I first looked at a Hotdog I went NO WAY My mother made me eat a little bit of meat when I was young, I would never eat anything that i couldn't see was real meat as i worried about eating globs of fat and other unknowns
Oh ok heheh and yeah, there is allot fat in hot dogs.

You can always try a veggie dog though.