The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

Originally Posted by hazii-One
went to Target and guess what I didnt even buy 1 dvd today.
Now that is a shock

ups: House Season 2

downs: I going to get fatter sitting on my ass watching it

ups: got 42 hours for my community service for the summer, which means one less thing to worry about for graduation

downs: now i have too much time on my hands, which means spening 100$ on 4 seasons of sec and the city
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Ups: Joined movie forums

Downs: 1 day closer to school starting

Originally Posted by nebbit
Downs: My Rabbit Louie was run over by a car today

Ups: i was cuddling him when he passed away
Aw, sorry to hear that nebs. My heart goes out to you for sure.

Loosing pets is always tough. Probably why I dont own one anymore. Too heart breaking.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Ups: Very very happy today. Becoming less estranged from my little sis (we're chatting right now and she gave me a CD of Kat Flint to listen to), and I even had a civil convo with my dad this morning. (family is very important to me, obviously)

Downs: Gotta go to work later tonight, but if thats my only down, its all good.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Ups: Very very happy today. Becoming less estranged from my little sis (we're chatting right now and she gave me a CD of Kat Flint to listen to), and I even had a civil convo with my dad this morning. (family is very important to me, obviously)
That is great Monkeyboy

UPS: Got to go grocery shopping with my granddaughter: she went crazy at the checkout lane over the baloons hanging above the registers. I love her more than words can say.

Downs: Not much......I guess losing a game or two in Yahoo Spades is worst I can do.....

ORO
UPPER - I saw my Bubbe.

DOWNER - I saw my Bubbe.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Downs: My father is coming over tomorrow and I don't particularly want to see him. (We do not get along)

Ups: I'm getting along much better with the rest of my family, and I am finally unblocked creatively enough to work on my comics!

Up, I don't have to work on Thanksgiving day

Down, I have no family that live in the same state as me so I have no family to be with on Thanksgiving.....bummer

up-spending some quality time with a good old "friend"
down-virtually no sleep in the last 24 hours
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

UPS - a delivery person that comes to my house.
DOWNS - I have real bad breath right now.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.