Lola (2022) - soundtrack

Tools    

Can’t find it anywhere (probably not looking properly…)

Not sure if it’s even real or some sort of AI-generated thing… apparently the Kinks and Neil Hannon contributed (as per Wikipedia — not sure if I should trust that), but I can’t find an actual reliable list anywhere.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt11366674/

I’ve somewhat figured it out ad hoc, but there doesn’t seem to be a list as such.

You probably already know all this but there's supposedly pieces from composer Edward Elgar? And someone named Neil Hannon, who's the frontman of Northern Ireland pop band The Divine Comedy. That's in addition to David Bowie and The Kinks.

You probably already know all this but there's supposedly pieces from composer Edward Elgar? And someone named Neil Hannon, who's the frontman of Northern Ireland pop band The Divine Comedy. That's in addition to David Bowie and The Kinks.
Thank you — yes, unfortunately, I do know all this, though that hasn’t quite helped me get hold of any of it. Still, good to know I’m on the right track, so thanks.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
From the end credits:

By Neil Hannon:
Sound of Marching Feet
Remember Tomorrow
Meet Me At the Gallows/ To the Gallows
When When When (59s Torch Song Version)

Also:
Tea Room Cannon Fodder
You Really Got Me
Space Oddity
Land of Hope and Glory

It does seem difficult to find any recordings though.

From the end credits:

By Neil Hannon:
Sound of Marching Feet
Remember Tomorrow
Meet Me At the Gallows/ To the Gallows
When When When (59s Torch Song Version)

Also:
Tea Room Cannon Fodder
You Really Got Me
Space Oddity
Land of Hope and Glory

It does seem difficult to find any recordings though.
Thank you — yes, I’ve found the track list but can’t seem to get them to actually download/buy them/anything like that.

I have a few songs like this that I haven’t been able to track down over the years, including the entire soundtrack from Schrader’s Hardcore by Jack Nietzsche, which is apparently unreleased. Ah well. It’ll probably emerge a few years down the line.