Sell me Mofo

Tools    

Originally Posted by sunfrog
That's because you don't have $15,000 Slaytin but I have $150 in cold hard cash. You could use it for drugs or hookers Twitty. Think about it. Mmmm.. drugs or hookers.
How do you know I can't borrow it? Your mother's worth a little bit as collateral.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
How do you know I can't borrow it? Your mother's worth a little bit as collateral.
I like you too much to let you borrow money to buy the site. What if you flake on me? Then I'd have to have Bruno break your kneecaps. And I really don't want that.

Wow...that's so sweet and creepy.

Besides, I did a little research and Sunfrog's mom isn't wo...

Never mind...getting carried away again.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Hey Sunfrog, I'll let you buy McMovie McForum for $ 15,000, it's similar to Mofo , but the voice overs for movie trailers are all read by Groundskeeper Willie from the Simpsons?
Hey I've also got a shipment of chocolate tea-pots if you've got the cash?

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I want movieforums because I like the name. It's too dark and depressing tho. People want fun and ambience. MoFo is like Twt's dog languishing away in the backyard. Sure it was fun to play with when it was a puppy but that's gotten old. Now he just goes outside to feed it every once in a while and ignores it the rest of the time. Let me buy it. I'll give it some attention and teach it some new tricks. Then enter it in a few dog shows and maybe win some ribbons with it.

Are you feeling okay Slayteen? I mispelled your name and you didn't even notice.

That's even worse. You'd turn your back on your child?
Maybe your child wants to come live with me.

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Don't give up. He might have a pair of Power Gloves. Though I would take the necklace in the form of a belt buckle.

I change my mind!
maybe nintendo accessories just isn't his thing; how about $150 and a huge lifesize transformer (way cooler) and it certainly goes down great with the ladies. Can you believe that guy has 11 kids?

Don't sell to Sunfrog Yoda, I wouldn't like it here without you.

11 kids like Michael Jackson or 11 kids like the brady bunch?

Twitty doesn't have to leave. Every hero needs a villain.

Hey, there's an idea! He can write negative reviews and I can write positive reviews. Of the same movie of course. Then viewers can vote for the one they agree with most and get a score like the Reputation thing only it will be a Good/Evil score. Everyone will have a good/evil score.

Sunfrog are you Dr.Evil or Mini-me?
Leave Yoda alone or the Dark Side will come get you.
Mofo is great as is, if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Away and chase traffic if you're bored!

Put me in your pocket...
Sunfrog I think you've been out in the sun too long. Whatchu'been drinkin' out in that sun too?

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
McMovie McForum

Sounds tasty. Would we get a side of fries to go with this?

How about a side of Darth Stujitzu Annie?
No need to Supersize, I got it all going on!

Screw all you, i'm going to make my own movie forum, with...... blackjack......and hookers, in fact......forget the movie forum

Count me in!
Can we have midget pole-dancers as well?
I can't do blackjack, how about snap?
Will the forum be called black,jack and crack?
Keep me posted.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Screw all you, i'm going to make my own movie forum, with...... blackjack......and hookers, in fact......forget the movie forum
Bender Bending Rodriguez

... cracks me up!

No-LimitTexasHookers.com! What a great idea!

give it to me free then