I Am New And I Am Great

Tools    

Hello MOVIE FORUMS POSTERS, I am the one and only What About John! Former super Poster on BLANK but i was banned by the great Sean Saulsbury. Any way... Looking forward to posting here... looking for some cool posters

Would you indulge us with the reason you were banned? Last time somebody said that in their introduction, we were sorry that he wasn't banned from here on the spot.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Would you indulge us with the reason you were banned? Last time somebody said that in their introduction, we were sorry that he wasn't banned from here on the spot.
Oh i was foolish, an inside joke that went too far, much swearing and spamming, i would never even think of doing that here

Originally Posted by What About John
Oh i was foolish, an inside joke that went too far, much swearing and spamming, i would never even think of doing that here
But, your second post is a spam. You tell forum members to post in another forum. That's spamming, isn't it?

Hello John… Yes, you are new but your greatness is still left to be seen… I’m willing to give anyone a chance, but thus far, I’ve already had to edit SPAM out of several of your posts… please refrain from posting the link or name of the other forum in your posts…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

High John, now behave yourself here, as most here are nice people, WELCOME