What Do you Do with YOUR DVds??!!??

Tools    

i only buy movies that i no i wont watch like twice then stop. i might buy a crappy movie just to sho wother people and share the crappiness but i will only do that if i have alot of extra money and im not savin to buy nothin. also i will buy a movie that i have seen a million times jus to have it. like halloween i got the first edition that came out on DVD and i also got the 25 year anniverssary edition.

Originally Posted by Psyklone
I can't bring myself to get rid of any of my DVD's. Same goes for my VHS and CD's. I have over 200 VHS, and I keep buying them too. They are so cheap now, I can have everything on both formats, and since I only have a VCR in my room, it's nice to have both.

I'm just too much of a collector. I know as soon as I get rid of something, I'll want to watch it a few months down the road.
I totaly agree about the VHS thing. Everytime I want to get rid of them, I think 'One day this will be vintage!' lol

DVD's different story. Like myself, I am sure there are a lot of you guys who have a library, watch one like twice, but hate for anyone to borrow more than one at time. lol. "Make sure you bring that back" knowing good and well you wouldn't even miss it.

I don't really watch them enough to get bored of them. itry to watch my dvd's at least once a year, but sometimes if i watch a film i haven't sen for say two years it seems so much better, well thats what i think anyway.

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
I dress them up as my favourite Action hero's (He-Man, tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Power Ranges etc), then I have a big battle and whichever super hero wins I undress him and watch his movie...

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by Psyklone
I have over 200 VHS.... and I keep buying them too. They are so cheap now......since I only have a VCR in my room, I'm just too much of a collector.....I know as soon as I get rid of something, I'll want to watch it a few months down the road.

I am in no way a collector of VHS... if you would like, I can give you a list of my VHS movies and maybe you might be interested in them.

Originally Posted by Spoon
They serve me. And they serve me well...

I have spent the last 2 years of my life training my DVD's in the art of ju jitsu and close combat tactics. I've also taught them how to hack computer systems, the use of firearms, first aid, survival tactics, and everything else they'll need to know to become the ultimate personal army. Soon, very soon, my forces of DVDs will march on humanity, and all the world will bow to my will... MWA HAAHAHAHAHH AH AH AH AHAHAHAHHA HA!

In Tyler We Trust
I had like 70 dvds and sold like 44 of em and now im down to 26 dvds i kept the ones i like classics like Batman, Pulp Fiction or movies i like. Se7en The Usual Suspects. Now a Days i rent dvds and burn em so i dont have to waste money buyin them its just better to rent them thats why they have video stores!